Just in from BVG!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nsucolonel

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
This was the first time I used Beckett. Here is what I got:

scan0024-vi.jpgscan0026-vi.jpg

scan0025-vi.jpgscan0021-vi.jpg

scan0023-vi.jpgscan0022-vi.jpg

Also what does BVG convert too? Ex is a BVG 8 = to PSA 9?

Thanks,

Jason

I don't do much in grading, but I know that both are given the same grade. Now, if one sells stronger within the trading community, that I do not know. But both 8s are considered NM-MT, while both 9s are MINT, and I believe that 10s are GEM MINT/PRISTINE.

I think that is right, but I have never submitted a card for grading. Those are some nice cards, although I didn't think the stand-up would have scored that good given the white on the bottom corners.

Beautiful cards.
Only 2 Beckett Mantle stand ups graded higher, and only one 1950 Bowman Hodges is higher.

I don't do much in grading, but I know that both are given the same grade. Now, if one sells stronger within the trading community, that I do not know. But both 8s are considered NM-MT, while both 9s are MINT, and I believe that 10s are GEM MINT/PRISTINE.

I think that is right, but I have never submitted a card for grading. Those are some nice cards, although I didn't think the stand-up would have scored that good given the white on the bottom corners.

I have been getting my high end cards graded. I do this because I like to diplay them and it protects the cards very well from the light. But I will say I still think SGC is the best. I went with beckett this time because i had 3 free grades. They turned out real well.

Beautiful cards.
Only 2 Beckett Mantle stand ups graded higher, and only one 1950 Bowman Hodges is higher.

Yes I was very happy with the grades I got on those 2 cards

Jason