Any old school basketball collectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrhaverkamp

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Going through an older box of collectibles from my childhood, ran across 2 autographed photos, will describe here:

Julius "Dr J" Erving, 8x10 photograph from 70's Sport Magazine, wearing his ABA Nets uni, driving around (I think) Billy Paultz of the San Antonio Spurs

David Thompson, 8x10 Sports Illustrated (11/26/73) cover, in his NC State uni and dunking

I recall buying these at a card convention in the mid 70's from someone who was a reputable autograph seller; have no reason to doubt their authenticity. The photos are laminated in plastic and the signatures are well preserved.

I don't collect any hoops stuff any more; offer me some oddball baseball cards (autos or GU would be nice) and these can be yours. PM me if you'd like scans.

Thanks, Jim

Going through an older box of collectibles from my childhood, ran across 2 autographed photos, will describe here:

Julius "Dr J" Erving, 8x10 photograph from 70's Sport Magazine, wearing his ABA Nets uni, driving around (I think) Billy Paultz of the San Antonio Spurs

David Thompson, 8x10 Sports Illustrated (11/26/73) cover, in his NC State uni and dunking

I recall buying these at a card convention in the mid 70's from someone who was a reputable autograph seller; have no reason to doubt their authenticity. The photos are laminated in plastic and the signatures are well preserved.

I don't collect any hoops stuff any more; offer me some oddball baseball cards (autos or GU would be nice) and these can be yours. PM me if you'd like scans.

Thanks, Jim

Hey Jim
I would be interested in those. Let me see what can dig up for you. Could you give me an idea what you would be interested in
Thanks
Tm

Jim,

I would be interested in these as well. LMK if nothing pans out with the other two.

Here are some things I have I could offer:

2007 Allen and Ginter Relics Carlos Beltran AGR-CB
7008 Allen and Ginter Relics Mark Mulder ARG-MMU
2008 Allen and Ginter Relics Stephen Drew AGR-SD
2009 Allen and Ginter Relics Yunel Escobar AGR-YE
2008 Allen and Ginter Relics Curtis Granderson AGR-CG
2010 Allen and Ginter Relic Billy Butler AGR-BB
2009 Upper Deck Piece of History Box Score Memoires GU Manny Ramirez BSM-MR
2005 Upper Deck Origins GU JD Drew PB-JD
2008 Allen and Ginter Autograph Jarrod Saltalamacchia AGA-JS
2009 Allen and Ginter Autograph AlexiCasilla AGA-AC
2007 Triple Threads (Auto and Triple Relic) Tony Gwynn Jr