can we get the subscription thread back to the top

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pfosset

MVP
5.00 star(s)
i miss having it on top, and its getting a pain, seaching for the threads ive replied too--used to click on the subscriptioin thread and they would all come up--is there a way for the top part, we can include or exclude from the links

Right, Chrome doesn't show the List Subscriptions option, but instead shows Mark Forums Read, which the other browsers don't see. I don't understand why Chrome treats the code any differently for something that should just be a static link.

yes im using google chrome, because ie kept on crashing for me, so i wont use it any more

so guess i will have to deal, searching for my threads, so if i have pending messages on threads, be patient--takes awhile to find them

yes im using google chrome, because ie kept on crashing for me, so i wont use it any more

so guess i will have to deal, searching for my threads, so if i have pending messages on threads, be patient--takes awhile to find them

Just takes two clicks to find them:

User CP -> List subscriptions