New From Fallsington, PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brendenw

Prospect
Hi all,
I'm new here!
heres a little info about myself..

Grew Up in Philadelphia , PA , and currently live in fallsington , PA.

I collect baseball cards. My PC is Pirates... I love trading and the hobby..

hope to make trades with everyone!

Heres my collection (alot of stuff not in pics)

sub albums on the side

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brendenw17/

Please do not cause issues here like you have on other sites. You must send 1st as a new trader, so hopefully that will avoid some of the issues. As a warning to others, he has been banned from atleast 2 other message boards and on fcb he has 3 trades, 1 of those is a negative. Don't mean to call anyone out publically like this, but with all the great traders here. I needed to warn those who aren't familiar with him.

Please do not cause issues here like you have on other sites. You must send 1st as a new trader, so hopefully that will avoid some of the issues. As a warning to others, he has been banned from atleast 2 other message boards and on fcb he has 3 trades, 1 of those is a negative. Don't mean to call anyone out publically like this, but with all the great traders here. I needed to warn those who aren't familiar with him.

I have 20 POSITIVE Feedback on blowoutcards. I admit i messed up on A few sites.
FCB Was because i backed out NOT Because i scammed

Dont start trouble where there is no trouble to start.

Hi There - Have fun on The Bench. You will find a lot of great members on this board. Good luck with your trades.