2011 Gypsy Queen Strasburg Variation???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I have not seen the mini Strasburg that I received in a box break a couple days ago anywhere on ebay or listed anywhere. It's the one with his back to the camera. I have seen the other. Anyone know anything about this.

strasminis2011.jpg

I also noticed that the RA Dickey mini is a different picture than his base card and is actually Mike Pelfrey. Does anyone have a regular Dickey mini?
LMK, Thanks

Hi Mike, I would be interested in either or both Strasburg cards if you are trading them at any time. I have lots of various Mets you wanted at some time.
I have these 2011 Gypsy Queen mini
#74 Seaver,193 Beltran,216 Pagan,279 Thole
2011 Topps tribute Gold #46 Seaver /50
lots of base Mets of this set also.
PLMK tom
email me at [email protected]

Mike- The Strasburg with his back to the camera is the version that is 1 per mini box. In each mini box there is 1 that is a lighter color border than the rest of the base and has a different picture than the regular mini. Not sure what they are called.
Trish

Hi Mike, I would be interested in either or both Strasburg cards if you are trading them at any time. I have lots of various Mets you wanted at some time.
I have these 2011 Gypsy Queen mini
#74 Seaver,193 Beltran,216 Pagan,279 Thole
2011 Topps tribute Gold #46 Seaver /50
lots of base Mets of this set also.
PLMK tom
email me at [email protected]
Holding them until I get BV's on them Tom.

Mike- The Strasburg with his back to the camera is the version that is 1 per mini box. In each mini box there is 1 that is a lighter color border than the rest of the base and has a different picture than the regular mini. Not sure what they are called.
Trish

Trish, are the minis in the mini box the same from box to box? I have some that are from the mini box that look exactly like their regular mini. Don't notice a change in color really. Now that I look, the only 2 minis I have that are lighter in color is this Strasburg and the Sepia Wagner. All the others are exactly the same. LMK, Thanks for any input. Mike

Mike did you need those mini's of Mets I listed for you above ?
[email protected]

Tom, Here is my current GQ wants. I don't have all the numbers of what I need yet.
2011 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN- have- 21 34 42 74 111 118 144 155 193 275 279
Framed Paper Parallel-(x/999)have- 34
MINI parellel- have- 155

INCOMING GQ's:
GQ THE GREAT ONES- Tom Seaver
GQ Future Stars- Ike Davis
Mini- Seaver Mini GO-Seaver
black mini Tejada

Hope this helps. Mike

I also noticed that the RA Dickey mini is a different picture than his base card and is actually Mike Pelfrey. Does anyone have a regular Dickey mini?
LMK, Thanks

fwiw
I saw an RA Dickey mini plate and and RA Dickey mini leather.
Both had Pelfrey pic on it.

fwiw
I saw an RA Dickey mini plate and and RA Dickey mini leather.
Both had Pelfrey pic on it.

Got both of those if you are talking about the ones on ebay. :D Topps really screwed up on Dickey's mini cards. Oh well, I'm still gonna grab them up since it's still technically 'his card'. :D I'm curious as to what his stamp card looks like.

bonzo i was apart of a 6 box team break and i had the mets.. I'll let you know what I have (can't remember off the top of my head).. I do know i have the Mets Nolan Ryan relic, but i probably won't trade that unless someone has a Dickey stamp or something. I'll probably end up selling it otherwise..

Got both of those if you are talking about the ones on ebay. :D Topps really screwed up on Dickey's mini cards. Oh well, I'm still gonna grab them up since it's still technically 'his card'. :D I'm curious as to what his stamp card looks like.

bonzo i was apart of a 6 box team break and i had the mets.. I'll let you know what I have (can't remember off the top of my head).. I do know i have the Mets Nolan Ryan relic, but i probably won't trade that unless someone has a Dickey stamp or something. I'll probably end up selling it otherwise..

I have noticed some mini's have 2 different pics (i.e. the Strasburg above). I wonder if Dickey has a second mini. LMK if/when you want to sell the Ryan and what you'd want for it and if you get anything interesting in your box break. Thanks, Mike

I'll let you know on the Ryan. :) Dickey doesnt have any other variations, we would have seen something by now that's for sure.

Oh, I see. The Strasburg is probably the one mini that was in my mini box that is different than the rest. Thanks.

O man, I'm glad I found this. I have a Matt Holiday that is different and "lighter" than the others. I had no idea what was up.

Thanks!!

Shep