NEW HERE -- from Louisiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kiddjones

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Already rolling with about 15-20 trades on here. I am a high volume guy that likes to trade cards as a means of wasting time. I work long hours when I work but I also have a good bit a free time at work and with technology these days I get to be on the internet via my phone :D but i also get about 5 days off in a row so those days I spend doing nothing but trading cards. Anyway i only collect baseball currently. I had a nice collection in the lates 80s-90s and sold at the peak and I remember selling 18 griff jr ud rcs for 80/each when I was about 15...:rolleyes:

I am from Stonewall, Louisiana. I collect mostly prospects and currently like Machado, Trout, Ackley, Mahtook, Mitchell, Flores, D Hudson, J Upton, and the list goes on. I like cool cards but mostly collect Bowman Chrome Autos, Colored, etc. LMK what you have and I'll find something for you.

bucket is in shambles and under construction but once I get it up I will post it.

METS SAINTS LSU FAN

Welcome to The Bench!!!

Feel free to check my bucket to see if there is anything you're interested in. I am selling cheap right now so let me know if there is anything you like!

Andrew

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online