Help filling out PSA form needed for Babe Ruth Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caffeine

Pro
4.90 star(s)
I just acquired a 32 US Caramel Babe Ruth #32 card. I want to get it graded. I am wondering what the "declared value" means on the PSA form. Does that mean "Mint condition" or approximate "realistic" value. This card isn't going to be any higher than a 4 (probably a 1 or 2), but it's worth getting graded, right? So, what do I put in the "declared value" line? Thanks, in advance. Anyone want to guess what kind of grade it's going to get?
front32ruth.jpg
back32ruth.jpg

You may just want to have it graded "authentic". Im not sure how bad that creasing will make grade. No paper loss is good. If it gonna get a 2 or better, Id say have it graded, if it gonna get a 1, you might aswell just get it graded authentic. It would take some researching of 1's,2's and 3's to see how bad those cards look. Either way, great score, hope it was resonably priced!!

EDIT: After looking the card over more, I think yours will get higher then a 1, go for it, good luck!!