Review TOPPS ATTAX MLB Game - Contest....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
TOPPS ATTAX MLB Game
Contest....

Ok, here's the deal... Since this is a game... let's make it one!

ALL ENTRIES MUST BE POSTED BY MAY 26TH AT NOON - EDT.

Rules:

1. Winner of Rays V. Indians - May 27th

2. Score of game

3. In the event of a tie, # of Home Runs (combined both teams during the game.)

4. If still tied, the first entry will win.

The winner will win the 2011 Edition of Topps Attax MLB game. Game includes playing board and 60 Attax Cards.

Let the posting begin!

Duane

1. Winner of Rays V. Indians - May 27th RAYS

2. Score of game 4-3

3. In the event of a tie, # of Home Runs (combined both teams during the game.) 2

thanks!!!

1. Winner of Rays V. Indians - May 27th (Indians)
2. Score of game Indians 6-rays 2

3. In the event of a tie, # of Home Runs (combined both teams during the game.) 4

Keyed by a homer by Carlos Santana, Cleveland will win 8-3. Evan Longoria will hit a 2-run shot for Tampa.

I'd better not tell my brother, a Tribe fan, I picked them. He'd disown me. Sandbagger, he.

1. Winner of Rays V. Indians - May 27th -- Rays win

2. Score of game -- 6 - 3

3. In the event of a tie, # of Home Runs (combined both teams during the game.) 2 HR's hit

Thanks for the contest!

1. Winner of Rays V. Indians - May 27th - CLEVELAND

2. Score of game 8-6

3. In the event of a tie, # of Home Runs (combined both teams during the game.) 1

Thanks for the contest!

Scobes

1. Winner of Rays V. Indians - May 27th - Cleveland

2. Score of game 6-4

3. In the event of a tie, # of Home Runs (combined both teams during the game.) 3. Two by cleveland and one by rays.

1. Winner of Rays V. Indians - May 27th -- Rays

2. Score of game -- 5 - 3

3. In the event of a tie, # of Home Runs (combined both teams during the game.) 2 HR's hit

1. Winner of Rays V. Indians - May 27th Cleveland (this is my 40th birthday by the way)

2. Score of game Cleveland 6 Tampa 2

3. In the event of a tie, # of Home Runs (combined both teams during the game.) 3

Thanks for the contest!!

Bryon