Review UFC Title Shot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
UFC Title Shot

16 packs // 16 cards per pack

2 Relics // 2 Autos per box

I received the following:

jpg249-1.jpg

Opened the box and a piece of paper said "Congratulations this box contains an oversized card - check under the cardboard bottom"

This is a 5X7 thick card with a very large piece of the mat from the octagon mat. Pretty cool!

126 unique base cards -- 84% of a base set of 150.

jpg242.jpg

UFC Title Shot cards are high gloss and full bleed pictures. The base cards have silver foil logos and fighter's names - most in action shots.

The reverse of the cards have a quick synopsis of their famous fights and the rookies (debut cards) have a synopsis of their potential in the fight business.

Inserts​

Gold parallels / Silver (platinum?) parallels

jpg243.jpg

I received 23 gold parallels - not numbered
and 1 silver parallel - #ed to 188

jpg244.jpg

Championship Chronology - 6x
Contender - 4x
'L series' - 4x

Top 10 Title Fights

jpg245.jpg

6x

UFC Unlocked

jpg246.jpg

Code cards that are to be unlocked on the Topps site.

Relics / Autos

jpg247.jpg

Georges St.-Pierre
Randy Couture

jpg248.jpg

Vladimir Matyushenko (try to type that and not misspell it!!)

Fighter Auto Relic Base
Ben Henderson

UFC and MMA seem to be taking over the fight game. When was the last time you heard about a heavy weight boxing match? These cards are very well produced. The HD photography is excellent - one can see the details of every tattoo these fellers have - PLUS one can see the expressions on their faces -- very cool.

As I understand it, these are flying off of the shelves at hobby stores. One should be able to build a base set with only 2 boxes and the gold set should be possible to build with 6 boxes purchased - or a bunch of trips to ebay.

I like the relics - not so much the small pieces of the mat, but the pieces of 'worn gear' -- these guys don't wear a massive amount of clothing - so there should be many fewer pieces (as opposed to a baseball uni or a football uni.)

The auto is a sticker auto and the card is designed for the sticker - good job!

Never been a fan of the redemption cards, it usually seems to take way too long to get them back.

Overall grade A+ photography is excellent in this set.

Go pick up several boxes and send the Quinton Jackson cards (something about that name) to me!!

Duane

i love this UFC stuff...you even got nice couture and pierre pieces that I am envious of.

thanks for the review

Love it ..
That Randy Couture Relic is awesome..
If you trade it what would you be looking to get for it