WTTF/WTB 2006-07 Topps Chrome Basketball Autos/Refractors (finders reward offered)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrknicks

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Looking for the following 2006/07 Topps Chrome Basketball Autographs and Refractors

* = incoming

• Autos: Shaquille O’Neal, Dwayne Wade -- (Paying full BV on these)
  • Refractors: Any Rookie /199, Black /99, or Gold /25

Also offering a finders-fee reward for anyone who helps lead me to a successful purchase or trade of the above AUTOGRAPHS (non eBay only).

Thanks in advance!

-Greg

Last edited:
I have these available:

58 (Josh Howard), 63 (Delonte West), 94 (Joel Pryzbilla), 124 (Maurice Evans), 133 (Eddie House), 146 (PJ Brown)

I did not see any of my set needs on your site, I am reluctant to trade straight up my parallels for non-set needs. Do you have other trade material that is a better fit for my needs?

I have these available:

58 (Josh Howard), 63 (Delonte West), 94 (Joel Pryzbilla), 124 (Maurice Evans), 133 (Eddie House), 146 (PJ Brown)

I did not see any of my set needs on your site, I am reluctant to trade straight up my parallels for non-set needs. Do you have other trade material that is a better fit for my needs?

Only thing I have on your need list is 1998-99 Fleer Brilliants Blue #61.
LMK if you would sell these. Thanks!

Only thing I have on your need list is 1998-99 Fleer Brilliants Blue #61.
LMK if you would sell these. Thanks!

How about you send the Blue (BV$1.50) in a CardSaver taped into PWE with $5 bill (or check) $0.44 stamp, with me sending you the six cards (BV$13) clamshelled between two CardSavers and with padded sleeve for a non-machinable $1.05 postage (generally can get it through this way although it may take $1.88 postage). If this works post it and I can get it out today.