does anyone else get a virus from the site?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

majdic2136

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Lately I've been having to reboot my computer to the stock settings every time I go into the nice pulls/box breaks forum. Adobe acrobat reader pops up and then it says my computer is at risk. Does this happen to anyone else? I thinks its time for a new anti virus. Maybe Norton?

There is no virus attached to The Bench, any issue you are having is with your own computer of software.

There is no virus attached to The Bench, any issue you are having is with your own computer of software.

Your right...I just realized the problem. I haven't updated it in a few months. It just happened to be a coincidence that I was on the bench every time I'd get the alert saying my computer wasn't safe.

Lately I've been having to reboot my computer to the stock settings every time I go into the nice pulls/box breaks forum. Adobe acrobat reader pops up and then it says my computer is at risk. Does this happen to anyone else? I thinks its time for a new anti virus. Maybe Norton?

It is probably because of all of the SICK pulls there.

Har. Har. Har.

Yes, folks....I'll be here all night.......:)

Tim

Mr meliah
Yes the sacrifices we do for the hobby. I dont worry to much about a virus thou because all I have to do is show the Picture of Meliah at Halloween and that scares everything away:eek: :eek: :D :D
MR chieftazmisty

So....I'm the cure for the common cold?:)

Hey everyone...I have been using avast! antivirus for over two years....and have had NO problems. I also run a program called ccleaner twice a day. Both programs are FREE and easy to install...

Just thought I could help...