Japanese addresses?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dan5

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Does anyone know the stadium address for the Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles or where I could find it?

thanks
Dan

I think I found it. Does this look like a Japanese address?

Nippon-Seishi Kleenez Stadium Miyagi
2-11-6 Miyagino
Miyagino-Ku, Sendai, Japan

Not all that familiar so is there supposed to be some kind of zip code or something?

I made some trades a few years ago with a guy from Japan it seems like that is right. Your post office connection should be able to tell you if that is good.

easiest way to figure if its good or not is to highlight the address and search with google, what you will get it the teams website and adddress. so yes this is the correct address.

I sent to japan once, to get Masato Yoshii, it was also c/o his team (he was the pitching coach) and I printed the address on the envelope in Japanese (Japanese letters).... I figured the postal workers at the other end will speak Japanese and might not be able to read English. Just something to consider... I'm sure they'd make sure it would get to the right place even if you had the address in English.... I thought it might be a nice touch too for Yoshii receiving it... seeing that I made an extra effort to speak his language.

I just copied what was on the address page of their team website... it worked... 3-4 weeks later I got my card back, with a simple note that says "Canada is the Best" (had it translated)

Yoshii_with_note.jpg

I sent to japan once, to get Masato Yoshii, it was also c/o his team (he was the pitching coach) and I printed the address on the envelope in Japanese (Japanese letters).... I figured the postal workers at the other end will speak Japanese and might not be able to read English. Just something to consider... I'm sure they'd make sure it would get to the right place even if you had the address in English.... I thought it might be a nice touch too for Yoshii receiving it... seeing that I made an extra effort to speak his language.

I just copied what was on the address page of their team website... it worked... 3-4 weeks later I got my card back, with a simple note that says "Canada is the Best" (had it translated)

Yoshii_with_note.jpg

That is cool!