Dodger Player AUTOGRAPH Wantlist (1950-Present)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
If you have anything signed by these players, let me know, or if you have a lead on an address, I actually pulled out some Target Dodger cards and am thinking about sending off a batch (PRE 1990). Priority on this list goes to Dodger cards or photographs first, then cards/photos featuring other teams, finally any 3x5 or cuts not on a photo.

1950s
Giallombardo, Bob
Miller, Rod
Mossor, Earl (D. 1988)
Wilson, Robert "Bob" (D. 1985)

1970s
Robles, Sergio

1980s
Wright, Ricky

1990s
Barrios, Manuel
Brunson, Will
Munoz, Noe
Sanford, Chance

2010s
Castellanos, Alex
Herrera, Elian

Last edited:
Curt, I may actually have one you need. I have a Matt Luke certified auto from 1995 Signature Rookies, #287/500. He's pictured in a generic-looking, airbrushed uniform. On the back, in very small print, it shows his team as "New York (A)," so he was drafted by the Yankees.

LMK if this sounds like it can work for your project. I can trade for a similar Mets auto or sell cheap. Best of luck with the rest of the project, hope you find a few of the tougher Brooklyn Dodgers too.

Thanks, Rob.

Rob,

I have my sights set on a Dodger card, but I can use that one you have. How much? I lost my auto trade list to a computer freeze:mad: , so I don't have a nice running list anymore, but I think you tapped me out on Mets. I'll check and see though.

Curt, I may actually have one you need. I have a Matt Luke certified auto from 1995 Signature Rookies, #287/500. He's pictured in a generic-looking, airbrushed uniform. On the back, in very small print, it shows his team as "New York (A)," so he was drafted by the Yankees.

LMK if this sounds like it can work for your project. I can trade for a similar Mets auto or sell cheap. Best of luck with the rest of the project, hope you find a few of the tougher Brooklyn Dodgers too.

Thanks, Rob.

Rob,

I have my sights set on a Dodger card, but I can use that one you have. How much? I lost my auto trade list to a computer freeze:mad: , so I don't have a nice running list anymore, but I think you tapped me out on Mets. I'll check and see though.

I can do $2 paypal gift, or $1 + SASE would work too...lmk if either of these options sounds interesting to you. Thanks, Rob.

Hey -

I have this address for Drake:

Solly Drake
1732 South Corning Street
Los Angeles, CA 90035

I sent out to him in December 2010 and haven't received back yet, but maybe you will have better luck.

Also, I'm pretty sure that I saw Brad Havens was a minor league pitching coach this year, but I can't remember for which team, and a quick google search didn't reveal that.

Good luck!

Scobes

I got a success from Willard Hunter here...
2562 POPPLETON AVE - OMAHA, NE 68105

I do have an extra Met custom or IC's if you need
I also have Jack Savage on a 1989 Donruss (Mets)

Steve Shirley is the manager of the Sioux Falls Pheasants in the American Association. They don't return to Texas this year(played here last month); but if he comes next yr I could try and get him..here is the mailing address also

1001 N. West Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD 57104

Thanks for the leads guys. I don't think Drake signs through the mail at all. I don't think I have ever seen an auto of his listed on ebay for that matter. I'm sure a few have filtered through though, as I don't search that often. It's funny how many of these guys with really brief careers seem to disappear or be hard to get. I realize that they are not household names, but if they are still alive, you'd think they would enjoy the attention!

Some of them have signatures on ebay, but they are either too expensive for my taste or they are items I would prefer to be different (like Havens in a Twins uni...waiting for the Dodger card to show).

Rob,

I'll take the Luke at $2 PPG. Thanks.

MrMet,

Let me know what you need for both. Thanks.

hey curt! im also trying to do the same thing with dodger autos, but im getting to burned out on trying to do it as there are way too many dodger players! do you have any of your dodgers scanned or on a website to checkout. i have some of mine in my signature on picassa.

Nothing specific to the Dodgers, as the work to do it would be overwhelming.

I have stuff scanned throughout the "my collection" album, "autographs for show" sub-album on photo bucket, but they were random, usually done when I got them or perhaps to support a story or event at the time. The link and P/W are in my signature if you care to take a look.

Last edited:
i know what you mean curt, im in the same boat. im looking for some type of motivation to scan all 900+ different dodger autos that i have. i think it would look cool when im done, but scanning one by one is such a pain! one day i might get around to doing it. i have about 200 different dodger autos scanned on my picassa page if you want to take a look.

Thanks for the leads guys. I don't think Drake signs through the mail at all. I don't think I have ever seen an auto of his listed on ebay for that matter. I'm sure a few have filtered through though, as I don't search that often. It's funny how many of these guys with really brief careers seem to disappear or be hard to get. I realize that they are not household names, but if they are still alive, you'd think they would enjoy the attention!

Some of them have signatures on ebay, but they are either too expensive for my taste or they are items I would prefer to be different (like Havens in a Twins uni...waiting for the Dodger card to show).

Rob,

MrMet,

Posted Curt, thanks a lot!
Paypal can be sent to [email protected]. Whenever you're able to do so is fine. Card will mail by Tuesday. Best of luck with the rest of the list!

I took a look, several goodies in there I would like to have. I have most of them (the autos, but not the specific cards you have in most cases), but you have some newer players I don't. Most jealous of the 75T Marshall. I know that cost you a good chunk of cash!

i know what you mean curt, im in the same boat. im looking for some type of motivation to scan all 900+ different dodger autos that i have. i think it would look cool when im done, but scanning one by one is such a pain! one day i might get around to doing it. i have about 200 different dodger autos scanned on my picassa page if you want to take a look.

yes, that marshall set me back some but it was the #3 most needed auto in my collection behind jim gilliam and jackie robinson, so i sold a tiny part of my collection to get it. now i just need a gilliam and a jackie robinson and my dodgers auto collection should be complete then. ill be adding more dodger cards to my picassa for you to look at every week!i just added just now about 100 more autos! its going to be a slow process, i do have some extras so ill see who i have left off of your list.

Rob,

MrMet,

Let me know if you can hit anything from my Topps need list's here

http://metsautographcollection.webs.com/toppswantlist.htm
or here
http://metsautographcollection.webs.com/toppsturkeyredgold.htm

have these so far -

luis lopez - 1990 procards albuquerque dukes
jim bruske - 1993 / 94 jackson generals

will look through the rest of my autos on tuesday -

Found a bunch over the weekend, but still looking for those on the list. I do take dupe sigs on different cards too, so if you have any Dodgers you want me to consider, let me know w/ prices. Thanks.