Please Help! Advice Needed on Selling Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmosParti

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
I have posted many times on here :mad: and well, I really want to get rid of my collection. I don't have the time to go through each card and list out what I have. I have tried to sell by team lots, made jumbo packs or very small starter lots in attempt to sell. No one is buying, any ideas on how to move my cards out of the house? I was thinking I would try Amazon or E-Bay maybe I would get more fish that way. Any ideas is welcomed.

Thanks, Amy

Thats the problem no one knows what your selling-and doing team lots very few are interested in team lots..selling on ebay is o.k. don't expect to make
a ton of money from that..you maybe better of selling your collection as a whole but your going to have list what you have..its like going to buy a house
and not being able to see the house..and also think about what the prices your placing on your cards..what percentage of bv are you selling your cards at?

Thats the problem no one knows what your selling-and doing team lots very few are interested in team lots..its like going to buy a house and not being able to see the house..and also think about what the prices your placing on your cards..what percentage of bv are you selling your cards at?

Agreed 100%. You have to look at it from the buyers perspective. Without information of what they are potentially purchasing, they will pass you by. I understand what effort it would take to list everything that you have available, but a blanket statement of cards for sale provides no information. Some details such as brands, sets, years, inserts and a general idea of asking prices would be helpful. At least that way the potential buyer could narrow their focus.

Just my 2 cents...........