Dallas Stars 50/50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
I know we have a little while until hockey season rolls around, but I am already starting to get stuff together to take to Dallas Stars practices this season and wanted to see if anyone wanted to get in on 50/50 deals for any of these players. I am taking cards/photos, but if you have any other items we can try to work a deal too :) I am currently taking items for these players (in any uniform):

Krys Barch
Jamie Benn (prefer photos)
Adam Burish
Jake Dowell
Radek Dvorak
Vernon Fiddler
Loui Eriksson
Eric Godard
Steve Ott
Toby Petersen
Michael Ryder (2011 Stanley Cup Champ)
Mike Ribeiro
Tom Wandell
Trevor Daley
Mark Fistric
Alex Goligoski
Nicklas Grossman
Adam Pardy
Sheldon Souray
Andrew Raycroft
Stephane Robidas
Stu Barnes (former player)
Daryl Reaugh (former player)
Brent Severyn (former player)

Thanks,
Andrew

I am going to try and find some Stu Barnes to send. I would love to add him to my very tiny Penguins collection :)

USE CAUTION!!! He failed to send back 11x14's for Dirk with a 50/50 from last season. No communication, no nothing. Use caution here!!!!

Use Caution? I have made several trades with him with no hiccups at all.

Well Im just saying I have had problems with him. Did numerous deals with him before, no problems, but he never came through on a 50/50 and wouldnt respond to my PM's. Im just warning people...

I don't know what the problem is with jdub, but he claims he never got some photos back of Dirk Nowitzki that he sent me. I sent them back after the NBA Finals and he says he never got them. Anyone here knows I am reliable and have made several trades in the past...check my trader rating for proof.

That will work. I am going to try to get customs made of these guys in Stars uniforms too so if I can do that I will get you customs as well.

I don't know what the problem is with jdub, but he claims he never got some photos back of Dirk Nowitzki that he sent me. I sent them back after the NBA Finals and he says he never got them. Anyone here knows I am reliable and have made several trades in the past...check my trader rating for proof.

Then why wouldnt you reply to my PM's and why didnt you use delivery confirmation when sending them out like requested? Your a fraud and joke dude. I dont care what your trader rating is the fact is you kept my photos and lied about it!

Hi I would like to send a few Stars cards for 50/50. When I get back home tomorrow I will post who I can send, and possibly find some at a card shop to send too.
Thanks,
Daniel

I will get A few together..And Andrew is one of the Best Traders and 50/50 people on here..I even had a problem one time when something got lost in the mail when dealing with Andrew and he took care of it right away..And then the stuff showed up like a day after and we worked out a deal..So Andrew is Tops on my list

Thanks for having my back guys...appreciate it. It sucks that one bad trader can try to make others look bad.

I am moving back up to the Dallas area soon and should be able to get everyone's stuff done during the season at various points. I will post scans as they are done.

majdic - I will get that posted for ya tonight, thanks!

I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. We don't call out other members in the open forum, if you have a problem file a ticket and let a MOD deal with it.

I did file a claim and Pat was the only one who did anything about it, but thanks for the feedback!!!

Thanks for having my back guys...appreciate it. It sucks that one bad trader can try to make others look bad.

I am moving back up to the Dallas area soon and should be able to get everyone's stuff done during the season at various points. I will post scans as they are done.

majdic - I will get that posted for ya tonight, thanks!

Im not the one ripping someone off, Im just warning people, so dont call me the bad trader. Enjoy your Dirk photos!

All you had to do was respond to a PM and not blow me off for 3 months. That was my whole problem with you. If you wanted the photos so bad we could of arranged something but you felt you had to keep them for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.