Anyone use Sniper sites for ebay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ragtop12

MVP
5.00 star(s)
If so, which do you use, and is there a fee involved? I recently signed up for QuickSnipe and loved it. It was free, but today, they implemented a fee structure. Kind of bummed about this. Anyone else use any others?

I started with auction sniper, but it was a bit pricey after a while, with fees ranging from 25 cents and up for every win.

Someone directed me to gixen, which is free (for now) with unlimited sniping as best I can tell. I have yet to max out the queue. They ask you to consider paying a $6/yr fee for their "advanced" services, which is not bad at all, but I will admit I have not done so yet. I used to drop $5/mo or more at auction sniper. Someday I will do it.

I had a couple issues with them early on, but have not had any bad snipe events in a long time. Unfortunately, the two times I did have an issue it cost me some cool items when there was some sort of problem. Such is the risk though of sniping.

I started with auction sniper, but it was a bit pricey after a while, with fees ranging from 25 cents and up for every win.

Someone directed me to gixen, which is free (for now) with unlimited sniping as best I can tell. I have yet to max out the queue. They ask you to consider paying a $6/yr fee for their "advanced" services, which is not bad at all, but I will admit I have not done so yet. I used to drop $5/mo or more at auction sniper. Someday I will do it.

I had a couple issues with them early on, but have not had any bad snipe events in a long time. Unfortunately, the two times I did have an issue it cost me some cool items when there was some sort of problem. Such is the risk though of sniping.

Thanks, I used auction sniper too and was spending quite a bit in fees myself. I will check out gixen though :)