Asking for some Beckett help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I'm not sure how many of you are still vsiting the Beckett.com store for buying and selling. Here is my question. I have located two more cards that I need for my Zenith autograph collection posted on the selling link. Is there a way to contact the seller about these cards? All I see posted is the "buy now" or "add to your cart" links.
Why do I want to contact the sellers?
(a) I wouldnt mind seeing a scan of the card first.
(b) Although I feel both are over priced one is dramatically overpriced and would like to make a counter offer.

Any help or advice that anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Rick

PS
Here is the link to my Zenith auographs if interested in taking a peek. :D

http://www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/05zenithautos.htm

If you click the dealer name and go to their little home page in the Beckett Marketplace there will often be an email address you could send questions to.

If the dramatically overpriced card is from Burbank Sportscards it's probably a waste of time though, it's been detailed numerous times on this board how firm they are with their high prices.

Richard

Thanks!

Thanks! Both cards have been purchased below the listed price and with free S&H! :) :) :)
Rick

If you click the dealer name and go to their little home page in the Beckett Marketplace there will often be an email address you could send questions to.

If the dramatically overpriced card is from Burbank Sportscards it's probably a waste of time though, it's been detailed numerous times on this board how firm they are with their high prices.

Richard