2011 Topps Lineage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dp33

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Although I'm sure there are many who don't/won't, I like this product quite a bit. I opened 1 box and have 1 more to open. So far, here are some of the better cards:

Autos - Bob Borkowski (Cubs) on-card, Jonny Gomes (Reds) '52 style sticker
Relics - Vlad Guerrero jumbo 60th Anniversary relic #d/25
Boxtopper - jumbo Vlad Guerrero
Stand Ups - Mantle and Mauer
3-D - Josh Hamilton and Kendrys Morales
Cloth cards - Mantle and Eddie Murray
75 minis - Markakis and Speaker and 4 others
Platinum Diamond - Chipper Jones, Felix Hernandez, Zach Britton
Diamond Anniversary - Pineda and Vernon Wells and 4 others

Was a nice box for me personally as I got some parallels of players I collect (Mauer standup, Kershaw and Tulowitzki Venezuelan parallels, Pineda rookies). Will probably be collecting quite a bit from this set. I think Topps did pretty good with this one.

Last edited:
I love the autographs in this set. Sad to see that they are sticker autos though! If you pull any Pirates autos, please keep me in mind! I just bought a Charlie Morton, but see there are some vintage guys and McCutchen in the set also. :)

I love the autographs in this set. Sad to see that they are sticker autos though! If you pull any Pirates autos, please keep me in mind! I just bought a Charlie Morton, but see there are some vintage guys and McCutchen in the set also. :)

Will do.

You stole my Vlad box!

Sorry!

Do I see a Chipper on that list? :)

Is it available or are you keeping it?

I might keep it and go for the set. I also pulled the Venezuelan Chipper in my 2nd box if you need that one.

David- Opened 2 boxes myself and I like the set as well. I saw a few Orioles from your break that I am interested in maybe we can work something out. pretty sure I pulled some Mauer inserts/parallels from the boxes. I also finished the deal for the bowman platinum so I will see what I still need and what I still have for you in a few.
Thanks,
Trish

David- Opened 2 boxes myself and I like the set as well. I saw a few Orioles from your break that I am interested in maybe we can work something out. pretty sure I pulled some Mauer inserts/parallels from the boxes. I also finished the deal for the bowman platinum so I will see what I still need and what I still have for you in a few.
Thanks,
Trish

Sounds good. I'll start setting aside the Orioles that I got (I'll see what I got in my second box as well). Let me know what you might have that I could use. The Bowman Platinum trade is fine as well - if you want to post that separately, go ahead. Otherwise, we can wait and combine with this if you want. Thanks - David.

Hey David
I bought a box as well and I like it. Nice pull on the Jumbo ! congrats! I do the the 75 minis alot especially the relics
I got:
Mantle and King Felix Standups
Castro and A.Gonzalez Venezuelan
C.Morton 52 (sticker)and Carmona (on card) autos
Pedroia mini 75 Relic
Cloth Ryan Howard and H.Ramirez
RF's Aaron H.Ram
Minis Utley, RAlomar Nishioka and a few others
Diamond's McCovey Oneill
Boxtopper Jeter Relic
All pretty much FT trying to find(obviously) Castro,Sandberg,Dawson and Stanton Parallels
One card I need is 197 if you can help...
All the best
BIll

Nice break! But I won't get of this stuff...diamond..mini....jumbo cards...sounds like the regular topps with a different product name to me! Best regards, David

Hey David
I bought a box as well and I like it. Nice pull on the Jumbo ! congrats! I do the the 75 minis alot especially the relics
I got:
Mantle and King Felix Standups
Castro and A.Gonzalez Venezuelan
C.Morton 52 (sticker)and Carmona (on card) autos
Pedroia mini 75 Relic
Cloth Ryan Howard and H.Ramirez
RF's Aaron H.Ram
Minis Utley, RAlomar Nishioka and a few others
Diamond's McCovey Oneill
Boxtopper Jeter Relic
All pretty much FT trying to find(obviously) Castro,Sandberg,Dawson and Stanton Parallels
One card I need is 197 if you can help...
All the best
BIll

Hey Bill - unfortunately, can't help you out with any of your needs - just got one Dawson 197 so far. Thanks - David.

David,
Interested in the Vlad Jumbo if it is available.

thanks
Joe

Joe - it is available. Thanks - David.

Nice break! But I won't get of this stuff...diamond..mini....jumbo cards...sounds like the regular topps with a different product name to me! Best regards, David

More HOFers in this set. Just a nice set if you like some of the older Topps inserts.

check my site for these.lmk
Cloth cards - Mantle and Eddie Murray

Didn't see anything I could use. Thanks - David.

David- Sorry it took so long to get back to you got caught up in some non trade related thngs that had to be taken care of.

I have the following that you might be interested in
2011 Bowman Platinum
Xfractor BPP52 Scarpetta
Purple Refractor Scarpetta
Auto Scarpetta
Red Refractor Kershaw
Gold Refractors Chapman, Greinke
2011 A&G Code card #287 Gallardo
2011 Lineage Diamond Ann(I think) Mauer and Lincecum (the cards look like regular refractors not the cards that were in regular topps)
Cloth sticker Ryan Braun
1975 Mini Lincecum, Weeks
2001 UD Prospect Premieres #22 Hardy XRC
2001 UD Prospect Premieres Heroes of Baseball Game Jersey Duos JHB Bass/Hardy
2003 Topps Blue Chips Auto #JHA Hardy
2004 UD National Pride Memorabilia JHJ Hardy JSY
PLMK if interested and what Orioles you have for me. I thought I had more 2011 Lineage for you but I was wrong.
Thanks,
Trish

David- Sorry it took so long to get back to you got caught up in some non trade related thngs that had to be taken care of.

I have the following that you might be interested in
2011 Bowman Platinum
Xfractor BPP52 Scarpetta
Purple Refractor Scarpetta
Auto Scarpetta
Red Refractor Kershaw
Gold Refractors Chapman, Greinke
2011 A&G Code card #287 Gallardo
2011 Lineage Diamond Ann(I think) Mauer and Lincecum (the cards look like regular refractors not the cards that were in regular topps)
Cloth sticker Ryan Braun
2001 UD Prospect Premieres #22 Hardy XRC
2001 UD Prospect Premieres Heroes of Baseball Game Jersey Duos JHB Bass/Hardy
2003 Topps Blue Chips Auto #JHA Hardy
2004 UD National Pride Memorabilia JHJ Hardy JSY
PLMK if interested and what Orioles you have for me. I thought I had more 2011 Lineage for you but I was wrong.
Thanks,
Trish

Trish - here is the current trade:

For you:
3 A.Jones (2 base and the Ruby) - $5
Schoop BPP63 - $2.50

For me:
Ruby Kershaw - $6
Xfractor BPP52 - $1.50

I could also use these:

and the Hardy auto, but I don't think I have anything you could use in return.

Here's the Orioles I have from this product:

1975 mini Nick Markakis
Cloth Eddie Murray
platinum diamond (refractor) Zach Britton

So I assume 2 for 2 on the Lineage would work, but feel free to propose/post what works best for you (assuming you need any of those 3 Orioles). Thanks - David.

David- I can use the O's you have Lineage but I don't need the Jones base from Platinum any longer could we do the following?

For me
A.Jones Ruby - $4
Schoop BPP63 - $2.50
1975 mini Nick Markakis
Cloth Eddie Murray

For you:
Ruby Kershaw - $6
Xfractor BPP52 - $1.50

PLMK
Trish

David- I can use the O's you have Lineage but I don't need the Jones base from Platinum any longer could we do the following?

For me
A.Jones Ruby - $4
Schoop BPP63 - $2.50
1975 mini Nick Markakis
Cloth Eddie Murray

For you:
Ruby Kershaw - $6
Xfractor BPP52 - $1.50

PLMK
Trish

I just picked up the mini Lincecum in a few packs tonight at the shop, so how about this trade:

A.Jones Ruby - $4
Schoop BPP63 - $2.50
1975 mini Nick Markakis

For you:
Ruby Kershaw - $6
Xfractor BPP52 - $1.50
1975 Mini Weeks

If you have any of the '75 Minis left, let me know as I would like a shot at them. Thanks!

Sorry - was out of town for the weekend, so didn't have a chance to check until now. I still have these if you are interested:

34, 44, 49, 88, 89, 97, 102, 106, 109, 119, 132, 142

89 and 132 are sorta pending, but let me know if you need them and I'll find out for sure if Trish still needs them. Thanks - David.