Finally got Harper auto from retail stuff at Target!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Picked up five blasters each for $8.99.....Last pack had redemption card for Harper prospect refractor auto! Best regards, David PS love those retail stuff.....Pulled two autos plus the Harper auto redemption! Plus 15 purple refractors!

I've had way better luck with retail than any of the hobby stuff I have opened in the last year. Great pull - I am jealous!

Blasters for $8.99? I just paid $8.99 for a couple of the three-pack deals with the three purples. Great deal and nice pulls!

AWESOME David. Great job and Congrats!!!!

David, Great Pulls !! Tom
[email protected]

I've had way better luck with retail than any of the hobby stuff I have opened in the last year. Great pull - I am jealous!

Congrats on the awesome pull!

Scobes

Great pulls!

Blasters for $8.99? I just paid $8.99 for a couple of the three-pack deals with the three purples. Great deal and nice pulls!
Thanks guys! Purchase about 15 three pack so...I have lots of purple refractors for trade...also pulled a Harper purple refractor...non serial...NFT! Best regards, David

David -
I need Braves base and parallels if they would be for trade. LMK.

Thanks and GREAT PULL!

Congrats on the nice pull!

David -
I need Braves base and parallels if they would be for trade. LMK.

Thanks and GREAT PULL!
Thanks! Looking at now.

Great pull! I would like to get in line for Braves cards & refractors from the set.

Thanks,
Mike

David,
Any Tigers base or parallels?
I'll pm you with a list.

WTG David! Any Mets parallels?

Thanks.....just the ones in your thread. Best regards, David