2011 Topps Lineage Hobby Box + Team/Case Break Later!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotMelky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have a single hobby box of 2011 Lineage coming this afternoon, will post the results when I bust it open later. I also participated in a case break through Community Gum (blog) for a case of 2011 Lineage - I grabbed the Cardinals as my team and will post up what I get from that as well. Hopefully I will be busting packs soon!

Here are the goods from the hobby box - will update as I open packs:
Number of packs opened so far - 24
Refractor? - Kosuke Fukudome, Bert Blyleven, Aramis Ramirez, CC Sabathia, Tony Perez, Logan Morrison
Diamond Parallel - Ryne Sandberg, Jose Reyes, Jason Bay, Mel Ott, Cole Hamels, Ricky Romero
2011 Rookies - Dominic Brown, Tsuyoshi Nishioka, JP Arencibia, Hank Conger
Stand Up - Juan Marichal, Tim Lincecum
Cloth - Tris Speaker, Nolan Ryan
'75 Mini - Michael Pineda, Tim Lincecum, Roy Campanella, Stan Musial, Jayson Werth, Chris Sale
3D - Carl Crawford, Alex Rodriguez
Venezuelan - Jason Heyward, Joe Mauer
1952 Topps Reprint Autographs - Gil Coan (Washington Senators)
'52 Style Autographs - John Buck
'75 Mini Relics - Carlos Lee

Anyone interested in the box topper for $5 delivered? I don't really want the giant card, so I haven't touched it yet.

I like the product, lots of cool stuff to pull in the box. Looking at doing a couple of the insert sets, maybe the main set. Will trade/sell the autos and relics.

Last edited:
Any idea on the BV for the two - they are about 2 per box (1:12 packs).

I am almost finished updating my trade list (just a couple stacks of rookies to add). I am starting on some vintage sets and see a lot I could use if you want to go bigger on the trade. Thanks!

I think I am going to collect the '75 Mini set - if you want to make me an offer on it, maybe I'll let it go.

I don't want to complete with your set building! If you decide not to do the set just lmk...if you are doing the set I have lots of minis FT from my case break...Thanks! Rob