2011 Bowman Platinum Blaster Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Copeskey45

Veteran
4.80 star(s)
Hey guys, I recently went to my local Walmart to get a few things and while I was standing in line I saw a 2 blaster boxs of 2011 Bowman Platinum. I decided to go ahead and grab one. I'm a very supersticious person so I decided to grab the one in the front. I got home and busted it open. I got to the 4th pack and was looking through the cards and I was suprised to see it. A certified auto of Brad Holt! I know it's not a big card or anything but I have NEVER pulled an auto out of a retail box! I also got a Freddie Freeman RC. Not too bad of a box if I do say so myself!

Just the retail rack packs......three packs and 3 purple refractors for only $8.99! Cost less than the hobby packs! Opened about 18 packs....total $162.00...got 6 autos....one redemption card of Harper!! one purple refractor of Harper and finally today...one base prospect card of Harper! Best regards, David