Feedback for The Bench: THANK YOU!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DoubleAZ

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I just logged on to Beckett after not signing in since early this year.

To my surprise, they are now charging $20/year to be able to organize collections that took hours to input.

Even worse, yes, you can trade but your cards must be in organize (which ironically you must pay to maintain and are therefore paying to trade).

Looking at the # of people on line now on their website (3 including me), and comparing that to The Bench, I would say the Bench is doing great!

Thank you for remaining a free site. I imagine your business will continue to grow as Beckett continues to run their site into the ground.

Thanks for the membership!!!!!

DoubleAZ

At this point Beckett might be doing more harm to the hobby than good.

Anyway, thank you for the kind words! The Bench will always remain a free site for all to use.

I spent untold number of hours entering thousands of cards into my collection and when Beckett "upgraded" I lost it all. Unless they come and paint my house, or something similar, Beckett is on my (let us say POOPlist) forever !!!!!