What box of 2011 Baseball should I buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Copeskey45

Veteran
4.80 star(s)
Hey guys, I decided that from now on I am going to video record EVERY box break I do and put it on youtube for you guys to see! I want to buy a box by wednesday but don't know what box I should buy to bust open. What do you think?

Depends what you are looking for I guess. If you like prospects, I prefer Platinum over Bowman, just cause it seems like you get more bang for your buck.

As far as just going for fun, I'd say A&G. Plenty of fun stuff to see, but the huge hits are hard to get. Expect 3 GU cards in the box.

Good luck!

I think I might go with a box of Bowman Platinum (hopefully I will get Mr. Harper's penmanship on a card lol) and a box of A&G. Or if I get froggy enough, I might just buy the Platinum and a box of Gypsy Queen. I haven't gotten any gyspy queen yet. I heard the stuff is pretty good. A buddy of mine William a.k.a Ellis Shoe, pulled a Babe Ruth bat card out of gypsy queen. hopefully I will have the same luck!