Index cards for trade/sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Listed below are index cards I have obtained throughout the years of athletes/actors signing them when I include them with trading cards. Let me know if you see anything you would like and I am sure we can work something out. These make great cuts. If you are interested in any of them I can get pictures for you.

LMK

Thanks

Baseball

Mike Mussina
Diego Segui
Tom Filer
Jack McKeon
Dave Dravecky
Jim Kaat
Lee MacPhiel (HoF 98)
Manny Trillo
Al Pedrique
Jimm Zapp
Bob Motley
Dallas Green
Free Lynn
Jim Lindeman
Herb Simpson
Bobby Doerr (HoF ’86)
Jim Pankovits
Luis Medina
Jon Pearlman
Dave Elder
Ransom Jackson
Mahlon Ducket

Basketball

John Wooden (personalized)
Steve Alford (personalized)
Rick Pitino
Dick Vitale
Todd Fuller
Jim Calhoun
Joe Dumars
David Robinson
John Paxson

Football

Bobby Bowden
Vince Papale (personzlied)
Joe Theismann
Mike Singletary
Willie Davis (HoF ‘81)
Mike Ditka (HoF ’88)
Chuck Bednarik (HoF 67)
Jim Youngblood
Bennie Blades
Mike Reinfeldt
Bob Kuchenberg
Matt Snell (personalized)
Vince Wooley (personalized)
Keena Turner
Mark Kelso
John Madden
Dan Bunz (The Stop)
Steve Grogan
Gerry Mullins

Tennis

Anna Kournikova (index card and photo)
John McEnroe (personalized)
Ivan Lendel (4x6 photo)

Olympics

Dan O’Brien
Misty Mae Traener
Bonnie Blair
Summer Sanders

Other

Donald Trump
Randy Couture (personalized)
Matt Serra
Jason Wong
Richard Anderson (Actor)
Danny Trejo (actor)

Last edited:
I'm verrrrry interested in these 3

John Wooden (personalized)
John Madden
Randy Couture (personalized)

I would need something special for the Wooden and the Madden. I can trade Couture no problem. LMK what you have

Jim Kaat
Mahlon Ducket
Football
Bobby Bowden
Mike Singletary
Mike Ditka (HoF ’88)
John Madden
I will be seding a PM with my trade list.
Thanks
BIll

PM sent and a trade set up

what would you be looking for the Randy Couture? I don't really have any UFC or MMA or really anyone big named for trade...but hopefully we can work something out

See anything at my www you might trade for the Tennis and\or Olympians?

Rob, do you have any Red Sox signed cards? I do like this one:

1988 Topps - Tom Glavine (Braves) 779 IP bought at a LCS in the early 90's but I know the Tennis/Olympians isn't enough. LMK what you would be willing to trade for this one.

Thanks

what would you be looking for the Randy Couture? I don't really have any UFC or MMA or really anyone big named for trade...but hopefully we can work something out

The Couture IC I have is personalized to me.... let me know if that is a problem. If not, I will be glad to look at any A&G cards you have signed or Red Sox cards signed. LMK

1988 Topps - Tom Glavine (Braves) 779 IP bought at a LCS in the early 90's but I know the Tennis/Olympians isn't enough. LMK what you would be willing to trade for this one.

Thanks

The Couture IC I have is personalized to me.... let me know if that is a problem. If not, I will be glad to look at any A&G cards you have signed or Red Sox cards signed. LMK

not a problem that it is personalized but not sure I have anything youare looking for ...maybe a red sox but I know I dont have any ginter

not a problem that it is personalized but not sure I have anything youare looking for ...maybe a red sox but I know I dont have any ginter

Let me know what you find. I am sure we can work something out.

Steve Grogan

Who or what are you looking for? Thanks.

Any hits to my sig, signed Red Sox cards or signed 90 Pro Set football cards I need. LMK

Thanks

Thanks

Spencer -
Sorry for the late reply, lost track of this one.

I don't have any signed BoSox cards. If you'd like the Glavine, I'd move it, lmk what you think would be fair. Also, I'd like to send first, I'm not much of an auto guy, so I want to be sure you're happy with it.

PLMK.

I would be interested in these baseball signed 3x5's, LMK if they are still available
Baseball

Mike Mussina
Jack McKeon
Manny Trillo

I have autographed 3x5's for trade. I also have baseball cards (not signed) to trade.

I would be interested in these baseball signed 3x5's, LMK if they are still available
Baseball

Mike Mussina
Jack McKeon
Manny Trillo

I have autographed 3x5's for trade. I also have baseball cards (not signed) to trade.

I'm actually looking to get signed baseball cards for them. Sorry.