Topps Lineage Blaster, 4 packs A&G

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierBuddy

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I don't really collect anymore, but sometimes, I like to open packs. Here's what I pulled. I don't really know the names of the subsets.

Allen & Ginter (ask for base)

Ascent of Man #23 Homo Erectus

Baseball Highlight Sketches #1 Minnesota Twins

Code Card #12 Hope Solo (PC)

Floating Fortresses #3 Henri Grace a Dieu

Hometown Heroes: #11 Jason Heyward, #61 Corey Hart, #82 Jim Thome

Mini: #126 Jair Jurrjens
Mini Black Border: #31 Jimmy Rollins
Portraits of Penultimacy: #1 Antonio Meucci
Uninvited Guests: #4 The Villisca Axe Murder House

-------------

Lineage (ask for base)

1975 Mini: #22 Johan Santana, #42 Jackie Robinson

Sportflics? Josh Hamilton

Diamond Sparkly Border: #43 Victor Martinez, #105 Ty Cobb

Refractor: #98 Evan Longoria, #125 Mark Teixeira

Rookies: #12 Brandon Beachy, #13 Michael Pineda

GU: Reggie Jackson

Looking for 2011 Kinsler, Schmidt. Mainly Mike Schmidt. Also looking for Hope Solo from A&G>

Nice hit on the Reggie Jackson gu from Lineage! Did not get any Lineage this year....seems like its has the same inserts from topps I and topps II. Best regards, David

I can use both of the refractors. I have:

Schmidt - 2011 Topps Lineage diamond anniversary
Kinsler - 2011 Topps Diamond Duos w/Andrus, 2011 Topps Opening Day Topps Town
Solo - I think just regular base cards

Let me know if you can use any of them. Thanks - dp.

i need the Mini Black Border: #31 Jimmy Rollins also need the solo code for my code set but i see you arent trading her. i have a A&G Back mini of hope solo

I can use both of the refractors. I have:

Schmidt - 2011 Topps Lineage diamond anniversary
Kinsler - 2011 Topps Diamond Duos w/Andrus, 2011 Topps Opening Day Topps Town
Solo - I think just regular base cards

Let me know if you can use any of them. Thanks - dp.

Is the Schmidt the one with the Sparkly border? I don't know these new sets. LOL.

I know I have the Diamond Duos with Andrus, but I'm pretty certain I need the Opening Day Topps Town.

And I do need a Hope Solo base card. All I have is the Code Card.

Is the Schmidt the one with the Sparkly border? I don't know these new sets. LOL.

I know I have the Diamond Duos with Andrus, but I'm pretty certain I need the Opening Day Topps Town.

And I do need a Hope Solo base card. All I have is the Code Card.

Yes, the Schmidt has the sparkly border.

Well, I'd trade ya the two Refractors (Longoria, Teixeira) for the Schmidt, Kinsler and Solo cards. Sound good? If so, please post. :)

Great - thanks for an easy trade. I posted as pwe, but if you'd prefer bubble mailer, just let me know. Thanks - David.

I have 2006 Upper Deck RP-16 Run Producers of Mike Schmidt ,a 1991 Classic / Best BC-1 of Mike Schmidt and 1990 Upper Deck #20 ( Schmidt Retires) Also 2005 Leaf Certified Materials has a Mirror finish with green lines through it (slight ding at top), If thats ok I'd Like any Detroit Tigers you may have in the lineage or otherwise ,and the ff-3 floating fortress. Let me know if that works for you if not then maybe something else. maybe the 75 mini's
Thanks , Jeff