2 Wal-Mart Rack Packs 2011 Bowman Platinum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

majdic2136

Pro
4.90 star(s)
All of these are for trade except for the Deck McGuire auto and the 2 Yankees prospects (Warren & Culver) although those 2 cards can be traded for if the deal is right

Rack Pack 1

09-05-2011044321PM.jpg

09-05-2011044515PM.jpg

Rack Pack 2

09-05-2011045129PM.jpg

09-05-2011045343PM.jpg

I also have 2 of checklist #1 of 2 and multiple blank insert cards if anyone is interested in them as well.

PM Me or post offers here...mostly looking to pick up a bunch of Randy Wolf cards since I decided to start collecting him and only have his 2011 topps card or trade bait or any other things I might want...post it here...you never know until you try...I really want more trades! :)

Well, I posted on your Randy Wolf thread, I would give a 2010 A&G card to you, but if you want to trade, I could use the Iglesias card.

What teams did wolf play for? I am interested in the Strasburg, jarrod Parker, Carl Crawford, and Brandon short

I have these refractors of Randy Wolf

2006 Bowman Chrome Refractor #29 Randy Wolf
2006 Topps Chrome Black Refractor #74 Randy Wolf #187/549
2007 Topps Chrome Refractor #173 Randy Wolf

Interested in any of the purple refractors or xfractors. Can i get the #'s of the purples so i can check against my list.

Thanks,
Dennis

Well, I posted on your Randy Wolf thread, I would give a 2010 A&G card to you, but if you want to trade, I could use the Iglesias card.

not sure I want to trade the Iglesias for that card...plus i might have it coming in as my friend is giving me a bunch of his extra ginters...sorry

What teams did wolf play for? I am interested in the Strasburg, jarrod Parker, Carl Crawford, and Brandon short

he played for the phillies, padres, dodgers, astros, and brewers

Interested in the Weaver ruby card. Collect any other players besides Wolf? Best regards, David

Nope, sorry only collecting Wolf...although I also am attempting to collect Andy Rautins in basketball

I have these refractors of Randy Wolf

2006 Bowman Chrome Refractor #29 Randy Wolf
2006 Topps Chrome Black Refractor #74 Randy Wolf #187/549
2007 Topps Chrome Refractor #173 Randy Wolf

Interested in any of the purple refractors or xfractors. Can i get the #'s of the purples so i can check against my list.

Thanks,
Dennis

The purples are numbered as follows

k. parker bpp69
simpson bpp61
rodriguez bpp39
j. parker bpp56
short bpp42
d'arnaud bpp7

Let me know which ones you are interested in and we can trade!

I have them all but can use the Rodriguez for my/wife's Reds collection, any of the others will be fine as well for trade bait. Pick out whatever and post us up a trade if you want and i will pull the Randy Wolf cards.

Thanks,
Dennis

okay no problem
parker,short and Iglesia?

as long as its a fair trade...i dont know much about what things are worth and i trust that you do so if it is fair then post it and I will accept it, if its not then we'll have to work something out but really i have no way of knowing

well I mean I want to boost my wolf collection (which is basically none lol) and i need all the cards you mentioned, I'm just not sure I want to give all 3 for the wolfs