2 hobby boxes Topps Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dp33

HOF
5.00 star(s)
So far, much better than last year. Very little bend in the cards, and mostly pretty centered as well. I like the new refractors - atomic, sepia, and black border refractors. I also think the Vintage Chrome subset is nice.

Other than a Mike Stanton red refractor and Jay Bruce black refractor, not much for me personally in these boxes. Lots of Yankees.

refractors - Mauer, A.Gonzalez, Votto, Price, R.Soriano, Nickeas, Britton, Cobb, Kohn, Gordon, Happ, Pagan, G.Sanchez, Hill, Jimenez, Rasmus, Tulowitzki
atomic refractors #d/225 - Loney, Youkilis
black border refractors #d/100 - Bruce
sepia refractors #d/99 - Matt Young
blue refractors #d/99 - Posada
Heritage chromes - Rivera, Howard, Uggla, Jeter, Teixeira, Werth
Heritage chrome refractors - V.Martinez, Howard, Morneau

Vintage chrome - Fielder, Ortiz, A.Gonzalez, Ichiro, Sabathia, M.Cabrera, Arencibia, D.Brown

autos - Sale, Walden, Noesi, Crow (ref #d/499)

If you are looking to trade the Loney atomic ref I'd be interested. I've opened 3 value packs so I have some 11 Chrome to trade as well as anything else on my tradelist.

Nice break! My local hobby store....said it was delayed for a week? Best regards, David

It's out now. Lots on ebay, and looks like retail is out too.

If you are looking to trade the Loney atomic ref I'd be interested. I've opened 3 value packs so I have some 11 Chrome to trade as well as anything else on my tradelist.

Sure - let me know what 2011 Topps Chrome refractors you got, or also looking for a Craig Kimbrel base card from the set.

Interested in the sale auto. I have a 2003 UD USA game used jersey. Any other players/teams/sets you may need autos from?
Thanks

Yes. From the box I opened, the QC seems much better now. Getting 2 or 3 sub-100 numbered cards in a single box was unheard of in 2010. The new parallels alllow there to be more low-numbered cards mixed in the product, plus I think they made less cases this year. Refractors seem to be seeded at a higher clip as well. Overall, it's a huge improvement from last year.

Any Mets? I am going to try not to break any this year as I have already overspent my alotment of $$$ this year on cards. My trade bait below. LMK, Thanks

Sure - let me know what 2011 Topps Chrome refractors you got, or also looking for a Craig Kimbrel base card from the set.

Refractor
21, 122, 188

Xfractor
130, 131, 133

Orange Refractor
41 (x2), 66, 159, 164, 172, 179, 195, 205

One of the oranges is a Kimbrel although I've dangled that in front of another guy with some Dodgers so if he replies that will be gone. If not then you're welcome to it.

Hey David,

I got 2 boxes sitting here waiting for my sons to get home from school... if you are going to try and put the set together (I am) maybe we can swap some dupes. LMK.

Thanks,
Adam

Interested in the sale auto. I have a 2003 UD USA game used jersey. Any other players/teams/sets you may need autos from?
Thanks

Mostly looking for Brewers, but also any from 2011 chrome.

Nice break!

Thanks!

Yes. From the box I opened, the QC seems much better now. Getting 2 or 3 sub-100 numbered cards in a single box was unheard of in 2010. The new parallels alllow there to be more low-numbered cards mixed in the product, plus I think they made less cases this year. Refractors seem to be seeded at a higher clip as well. Overall, it's a huge improvement from last year.

Agreed!

Any Mets? I am going to try not to break any this year as I have already overspent my alotment of $$$ this year on cards. My trade bait below. LMK, Thanks

I'll take a look and see what I got for Mets.

Refractor
21, 122, 188

Xfractor
130, 131, 133

Orange Refractor
41 (x2), 66, 159, 164, 172, 179, 195, 205

One of the oranges is a Kimbrel although I've dangled that in front of another guy with some Dodgers so if he replies that will be gone. If not then you're welcome to it.

Let me know if you still have the Kimbrel. Could trade you the Loney atomic refractor and a Dee Gordon regular refractor for it. Thanks - David.

I would be interested in any Jeters that you pulled.

Just have the Heritage chrome right now. Also just pulled a Jeter cloth from 2011 Lineage if you need it.

Thanks.

Hey David,

I got 2 boxes sitting here waiting for my sons to get home from school... if you are going to try and put the set together (I am) maybe we can swap some dupes. LMK.

Thanks,
Adam

Yep, the base set and the Vintage chrome set, plus refractor rainbows of a bunch of players. Let me know what you end up needing and we'll see if we can work something out. Thanks - David.

the walden the walden for the angels? if so im intrested thanks

Yep, that's him. Not in a hurry to trade it as I'd mostly be looking for other 2011 chrome autos, but let me know if you have something I might be interested in. Thanks - David.

Last edited:
I can use both Jeters. Please check my Web Page and see if you can
find anything you like. I will check my current trade cards to see what
is there that may not be listed on my Web Page.

Web Page = www.freewebs.com/xzyxzy

Thanks.

I found these that you might be interested in:

2011 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractor Starlin Castro #C5 (491/562)
2011 Bowman Blue Troy Tulowitzki #155 (140/500)
2011 Topps Heritage SP David Wright #478
2011 Topps Target Black Border Alcides Escobar #251

Let me know if we can work something out for the two Jeters.

Thanks.

Is the Crow auto Aaron Crow? If so, I would be interested if I have anything you could use. I don't do much baseball, but trying to pick up some of the 'newer' Royals.

I found these that you might be interested in:

2011 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractor Starlin Castro #C5 (491/562)
2011 Bowman Blue Troy Tulowitzki #155 (140/500)
2011 Topps Heritage SP David Wright #478
2011 Topps Target Black Border Alcides Escobar #251

Let me know if we can work something out for the two Jeters.

Thanks.

Sorry Gene - other than the 2009 UD Generation Now Lincecum, I couldn't find anything else I needed at all.

Is the Crow auto Aaron Crow? If so, I would be interested if I have anything you could use. I don't do much baseball, but trying to pick up some of the 'newer' Royals.

Hey Cory - it is Aaron Crow. Unfortunately, didn't see anything I'd want to trade it for.

I have the Pagan (157) and Nickeas (189) refractors. Also have the Beltran mini (6) from 2011 Lineage. I could use any of these:

2011 TOPPS CHROME

Refractor- 170rc
XFractor- 54 Braun 61
Purple-(X/499)- 160 Tulo
VC- 2 CJones 31 Mauer

Let me know what you think is fair. Thanks.

I have the Pagan (157) and Nickeas (189) refractors. Also have the Beltran mini (6) from 2011 Lineage. I could use any of these:

2011 TOPPS CHROME

Refractor- 170rc
XFractor- 54 Braun 61
Purple-(X/499)- 160 Tulo
VC- 2 CJones 31 Mauer

Let me know what you think is fair. Thanks.

How about:
Pagan (157) and Nickeas (189) refractors
Beltran mini (6) 2011 Lineage
For:
Refractor- 170rc
XFractor- 54, Braun 61
post if ok. Thx