Finally broke down and opened 10 packs of Linage.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Would love to trade for the Irvin there David, what would you be looking for in return?

Monte Irvin is pretty sweet.....................Do you like the looks of the '75 mini's?
Their okay looking.

Would love to trade for the Irvin there David, what would you be looking for in return?
Great looking card and auto is on the card....need help with the ruby cards from 2011 bowman platinum or any twin players auto in trade? Best regards, David

Great looking card and auto is on the card....need help with the ruby cards from 2011 bowman platinum or any twin players auto in trade? Best regards, David

No autos of any kind left here and I have not bought any of that product. Any chance you would like a Jose Valverde 2011 Topps printing plate?
He's a Tiger but maybe you could use it for an easier trade for your wants? If not I understand:)

David,
What value are you looking for on the Stanton Auto. Don't have any Twins Autos, but do have a 2010 Topps 206 Morneau Silk #ed 09/50 BV $25
LMK. Will see what else I can come up with if you don't need the silk.
Thanks,
Craig

Also interested in trading for the Stanton auto. Interested in either of these Twins autos?

Span, Denard (MIN) 2010 Topps Triple Threads 122 autograph #d/99
Valencia, Danny (MIN) 2010 Bowman Sterling 34 autograph

Also have some Joe Nathan autos if you don't want either of those two. Let me know. Thanks! David

No autos of any kind left here and I have not bought any of that product. Any chance you would like a Jose Valverde 2011 Topps printing plate?
He's a Tiger but maybe you could use it for an easier trade for your wants? If not I understand:)
Hi Meliah! Works for me. Please post it and I'll confirm it.....great auto for someone in there 90's! Best regards, David

David,
What value are you looking for on the Stanton Auto. Don't have any Twins Autos, but do have a 2010 Topps 206 Morneau Silk #ed 09/50 BV $25
LMK. Will see what else I can come up with if you don't need the silk.
Thanks,
Craig
Let me think on that one for a while. Let you later. Best regards, David
Also interested in trading for the Stanton auto. Interested in either of these Twins autos?

Span, Denard (MIN) 2010 Topps Triple Threads 122 autograph #d/99
Valencia, Danny (MIN) 2010 Bowman Sterling 34 autograph

Also have some Joe Nathan autos if you don't want either of those two. Let me know. Thanks! David
Hi David! Your second in line for the card. Best regards, David

I have a Bowman Gold Mauer rookie card I would trade for the Stanton.
LMK
Your third in line for the staton auto. Best regards, David
Hi David:
I would like a shot at the Monte Irvin Auto if it doesn't work out with Meliah. Thanks.

Luis
Hi Luis! Sorry, but its gone. Best regards, David

Hi Meliah! Works for me. Please post it and I'll confirm it.....great auto for someone in there 90's! Best regards, David

Let me think on that one for a while. Let you later. Best regards, David
Hi David! Your second in line for the card. Best regards, David

Your third in line for the staton auto. Best regards, David
Hi Luis! Sorry, but its gone. Best regards, David

OK, thanks David. I'll get a hold of one of his autos eventually.

Luis

hi david, interested in the stanton auto. LMK if any of these twins autos are of interest. thanks.
2009T framed 206 piedmont mini glen perkins auto
2005D throwbaclk threads #11 jacque jones (#07/15)
2002D best of fan club #229 adam johnson (#/1350)