help is needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

barnsz

BANNED
4.80 star(s)
BANNED
we have try and look all over on how to leave feedback we must be missing something we just cant find out on how to do it so if anyone wants to help out a new member we would really appreciate it

From FAQ

When you have received your cards, you want to indicate in Trade Manager that your end of the trade is complete. You can locate your trade in Trade Manager by clicking the List Trades link in the blue navigation bar at the top of every screen. This will show a list of all your outstanding trades. Find the trade you have received and click on the trade number. This will display the details of the trade. You may indicate the trade is complete by clicking the Received button. Before clicking the button, it is recommended but not required that you rate your trading partner. This will be your only opportunity to rate this trade.

What is the Trader Rating?
The Trader Rating option is your opportunity to rate your trading partner's performance and his chance to rate yours. You are rated in four categories:

1) Packaging
2) Delivery Time
3) Communications
4) Condition (as described)

These categories will be averaged together to create an overal trader rating.

You can give your partner a rating between 1 and 5, with 5 being the best and 1 being horrible. The trader ratings are confidential, so no one will know what score you have given.

Trader ratings are based on a minimum of ten ratings. For every 30 ratings, the highiest and lowest scores will be dropped. The Bench's software automatically recalculates the trader ratings every evening.

A member's individual trader ratings appears in their profile page.

You can't leave feedback other than the ratings

so now i will not be able to leave feedback i have already put in that i receive the card that must be why i can not find it when we go to trade manger