1 box of Topps Marquee

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dp33

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I picked up a box of this on Wednesday. Apparently the Pedroia auto is a case hit, so it's too bad it's a redemption. I'm not pleased that both autos were redemptions, so buyer beware. Here is the breakdown:

Titanic Threads bat of Johnny Mize #d/99
Gametime Mementos quad jersey(1 patch) of Martin Prado #d/199
Acclaimed Impressions dual relic auto of Tyson Ross - redemption
Museum Collection auto of Dustin Pedroia - redemption (believe it will be #d/10)
blue parallels #d/299 - Hamels and Howard
copper parallel #d/199 - Kershaw
gold parallel #d/99 - Cy Young
12 base cards

David- Nice break, not buying any of this product but would be interested in any Orioles or Yankees base if you are trading them for non Marquee cards.
Trish

nice break esp. on the mize im sorry about the redemptions i hate those things more than anything

Agreed.

David- Nice break, not buying any of this product but would be interested in any Orioles or Yankees base if you are trading them for non Marquee cards.
Trish

Trish - I have Brooks Robinson, Whitey Ford, Thurman Munson, and Mark Teixeira (1/3 of my base!)

I would be interested in the titanic mize. Is it for trade?

Jason

Sorry - it has already been sold.

any chance Schmidt was one of your 12 base cards?

Sorry - no Schmidt.

Pretty nice break as others have said already. I thought about buying some but it is too rich for my blood. I may try to pick up some singles.

Dewayne

Hi David,

I am definitely interested in the copper Kershaw. LMK what u want for it value wise if ur trading it, and I'll see what I got from your list.

Thanks,
Adam

David- I have the following from your wantlists PLMK if we can work something out
11 Chrome
Sepia Kintzler #206 95/99
VC #'s 2, 12, 25
Thanks,
Trish

Congrats on the redemption autos! Just kidding....How much do you think the #10 auto would go for? Best regards, David

I'd be happy with $150!

Pretty nice break as others have said already. I thought about buying some but it is too rich for my blood. I may try to pick up some singles.

Dewayne

Singles is the way to go, though don't tell that to the guy at my shop who pulled the Hank Aaron Titanic Threads/auto #d/10...

Hi David,

I am definitely interested in the copper Kershaw. LMK what u want for it value wise if ur trading it, and I'll see what I got from your list.

Thanks,
Adam

Adam - I'd guess $8-$10 range on the copper. Mainly looking for Topps Chrome still, but there's a wantlist on my website of other stuff as well.

David- I have the following from your wantlists PLMK if we can work something out
11 Chrome
Sepia Kintzler #206 95/99
VC #'s 2, 12, 25
Thanks,
Trish

Sure - let me know what you think is fair. Otherwise, have a bunch of Orioles and Yankees from Topps Chrome if you'd rather have them.

David- I think the Kintzler would be about $10-12, the VC's I would think $2-2.50 each. I looked at the bv for tribute to base the prices for the 4 base marquee Brooks & Ford $2.50 each, Munson and Teixeira $4 each. total of $13. What do you think? What topps chrome Yankees and Orioles refractors do you have.

David- I think the Kintzler would be about $10-12, the VC's I would think $2-2.50 each. I looked at the bv for tribute to base the prices for the 4 base marquee Brooks & Ford $2.50 each, Munson and Teixeira $4 each. total of $13. What do you think? What topps chrome Yankees and Orioles refractors do you have.

Here is what I have from Topps Chrome:

Martin, Russell (NYY) 2011 Topps Chrome 23 refractor
Hughes, Phil (NYY) 2011 Topps Chrome 29 refractor
Cano, Robinson (NYY) 2011 Topps Chrome 70 refractor
Britton, Zach (BAL) 2011 Topps Chrome 216 refractor x2 RC
Lee, Derrek (BAL) 2011 Topps Chrome 148 x-fractor
Granderson, Curtis (NYY) 2011 Topps Chrome 158 orange refractor
Jones, Adam (BAL) 2011 Topps Chrome 83 black refractor #d/100
Sabathia, CC (NYY) 2011 Topps Chrome VC23 Vintage Chrome

David- Can use the following. Please lmk how close we are (interested in the order listed)
Britton, Zach (BAL) 2011 Topps Chrome 216 refractor RC
Thanks,
Trish

David- Can use the following. Please lmk how close we are (interested in the order listed)
Britton, Zach (BAL) 2011 Topps Chrome 216 refractor RC
Thanks,
Trish

I would guess $2 for the Hughes. The Granderson was $3 last year. I would guess the Adam Jones would be about the same as the Kintzler. But if you want all 5 for the 4 you have for me, that works. Go ahead and post it. Thanks - David.

Adam - I'd guess $8-$10 range on the copper. Mainly looking for Topps Chrome still, but there's a wantlist on my website of other stuff as well.

Hi David,

So far I am having a hard time finding Topps Chrome. Refractor wise, I have a blue Carlos Santana #/99, sepia Gordon Beckham #/99 and a purple Brent Morel RC #/499. Also have Heritage Chrome refractors of Trumbo and Freeman.

I did find a light blue refractor 2010 Bowman RC of Tyler Colvin #/399 if ur interested.

LMK if interested in any of these. I'll keep looking.

Thanks,
Adam

Hi David,

So far I am having a hard time finding Topps Chrome. Refractor wise, I have a blue Carlos Santana #/99, sepia Gordon Beckham #/51 and a purple Brent Morel RC #/499. Also have Heritage Chrome refractors of Trumbo and Freeman.

I did find a light blue refractor 2010 Bowman RC of Tyler Colvin #/399 if ur interested.

LMK if interested in any of these. I'll keep looking.

Thanks,
Adam

I would take the Carlos Santana blue refractor if that works for you.

Congrats on the Museum card. thats a 1 per case hit. and they are #/10
You did very well! ive read a bunch of breaks that were kinda scary.

all the best