2 Topps Chrome boxes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Opened up two boxes....finally pulled my second superfractor....last one was about 5 years ago and was Lance Berkman (gone!)....2011 Topps Chrome Pedro Beato Superfractor 1/1! Not auto! Best regards, David

Nice pull David!

LMK if you have any Braves or Reds available FT.

Congrats again!

Thanks! I have these for trade: Atomic ref of Joey Votto 131/225, Joey Votto topps chrome C181 441/1962, Jay Bruce topps refractor C152110/562. Looking for the ruby cards from the 2011 bowman platinum product. Best regards, David

Thanks! I have these for trade: Atomic ref of Joey Votto 131/225, Joey Votto topps chrome C181 441/1962, Jay Bruce topps refractor C152110/562. Looking for the ruby cards from the 2011 bowman platinum product. Best regards, David

David -
Sorry, I didn't open any Platinum this year. LMK if you're looking for anything else.

Thanks again and catch the limit!

Nice break! Congrats on the Beato 1/1, unfortunately he did not do well in the O's organization but he seems to be doing better since he went back to the Mets organization.
Trish

David, If your looking to trade it, I'd be interested in the Beato but it would depend on what you needed for it. I've never gotten a superfractor. Never seen one in person either. Nice pull. get any other Mets? LMK, Thanks

Any Detroit Tigers? Thanks Pat.
Sorry Pat! No serial or inserts of any Tigers. Best regards, David
Happen to pull any Pedro Alvarez parallels?

Tim
Hi Tim! Sorry..nothing. Best regards, David

Nice break! Congrats on the Beato 1/1, unfortunately he did not do well in the O's organization but he seems to be doing better since he went back to the Mets organization.
Trish
Thanks for the information Trish! Best regards, David
David, If your looking to trade it, I'd be interested in the Beato but it would depend on what you needed for it. I've never gotten a superfractor. Never seen one in person either. Nice pull. get any other Mets? LMK, Thanks
second in line for it...Best regards, Davd
need any of these Ruby?:
Ruby Parallels 7 Conger 46 Morales 69 J Reyes 79 McCutchen 83 Hamels

I can use any chrome refractors of Dodgers

don
Hi Don!
I have all of the rubies you listed. Sorry...no chrome refractors of Dodgers. Best regards, David

Any Joe Mauer or Justin Morneau cards for trade? Best regards, David

Have these:
2011 Bowman Green Morneau 234/450
2008 Upper Deck X Die Cut Morneau
2010 Topps Turkey Red Morneau TR64
2009 Upper Deck Goudey mini green back Mauer
2009 A&G mini black border Mauer 92
2011 A&G Morneau mini 305

LMK if you need any of them.

Have these:
2011 Bowman Green Morneau 234/450
2008 Upper Deck X Die Cut Morneau
2010 Topps Turkey Red Morneau TR64
2009 Upper Deck Goudey mini green back Mauer
2009 A&G mini black border Mauer 92

LMK if you need any of them.

Hi! I could use the above cards for the trade. Let me know and I'll post it. Best regards, David