2011 TNA Signature Impact Wrestling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taliasen

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
2011 TriStar TNA Signature Impact Wrestling

Per Box Items:
20 packs per box
6 cards per pack
7 guaranteed hits per box
3 autograph cards, guarantee of 1 multi-autograph card
2 serial numbered parallel cards
1 serial numbered memorabilia card
1 short printed card (of either Sting, Flair or Hogan, depending who is on the top of the box

TriStar Sell Sheet

The standard sized cards are bordered in blue and feature either a ring entrance or action shot of the wrestler. The set name, logo and wrestler name are located in the corners of the card front. The card backs have a smaller cropped photo of the one on the card front. The card backs usually have a quote about the pictured wrestler from another wrestler and recent activities from the past year. Both the card fronts and backs have a glossy sheen to them.

What I pulled:
118 cards plus the checklist as a box topper
90/90 base set cards - 100% of the base set.
22 duplicates
2 serial numbered parallels
2 serial numbered autograph cards
2 serial numbered event used

Base card front and back:
scan0003.jpg

The Parallels: both #/50
scan0007-1.jpg

The Hits:
Jeff Hardy relic #/199
Rob Van Dam relic blue parallel #/25
Scott Steiner Auto #/25
James Storm Auto #2/5
scan0008-1.jpg

Always a very fun rip, Tristar TNA continues to pack a lot into their serial numbered boxes. The collation yielded a complete base set. If you go by the stated odds, I was shorted one autograph and the Sting sort-printed card. I did get one extra relic card with the RVD #/25 though. One of the autographs was guaranteed to be a multi-autograph card. I am hoping that was the one I was shorted because I would hate to think that the Scott Steiner auto with the inscription of his nickname is considered a multi-autograph. There are three sub-sets to chase where Kurt Angle, Tara, and RVD give their thoughts of some of the sports biggest stars. The parallel cards will leave master set builders busting lots of boxes as there are several different serial numbered tiers to collect. The autos are sticker autos but are designed to fit the cards. The "Impact" sized memorabilia cards look really cool!

The Bottom Line:
I give 2011 TriStar TNA Signature Impact a STRONG BUY rating. A complete set from one box for the set collectors is nice and the hits rock! Not really a box for prospectors or inserts chasers. Buy a box and trade your Sting cards to me!

The Final Score:
Final Ratings (Out of 5):
Base set collect-ability: 5/5
Big-hit Hunter: 4/5
Prospector Hunter: NA
Overall Design: 5/5
Fun: 5/5
Value: 3/5
Re-buy: 5/5
Overall Quality: 5/5

Overall: 32/35 (91% = A)

TriStar sent me this box to review for Baseball Digest. I am also offering these cards to members of The Bench for a SASE.

Thanks to TriStar for making this review possible!

Tal

Last edited:
I am interested in the Scott Steiner. I met him when he and his brother were wrestling under the Steiner Brothers. LMK Thanks

im interested please let me know like the steiner or anythang

the jeff hardy or rob vam dam would be awsome any of the hits would be a miracle

Last edited:
Tal,
I will send you a SASE for any Mr. Anderson (Mr. Kennedy) cards you don't want.
Please post in Trade Manager if you agree.

Also, just in case you get a box of 2011 Topps WWE --- I would like the first shot at any Wade Barrett or Sheamus relics/autos!