2006 Fleer Greats Nickname Greats auto's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

klute14

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am down to my last 1.
Here is what I need:

Andre Thornton Thunder

I have plenty to trade and will buy!

Thanks,
Keith

Last edited:
Hi I have this one 2006 Fleer Greats Nickname Greats auto's Andre Thornton Thunder !! also have a Patch.Auto #/5 from Roger Clemens in my Bucket!!
Wee can try to work something here iff you include this ;
2000 Upper Deck Legends Legendary Signatures #SRJ Reggie Jackson 50.00
2001 Topps Team Topps Legends Autographs #TTLB Lou Brock 62 60.00

I need then for my HOF Collecton!!!
PLMK Thanks:)

Awesome set, I don't have any extras but I'm down to 3, Carlton Fisk, Andre Thornton"Thunder" and Steve Trout No Rainbow, I have the rest and I've only seen the Fisk pop out in the bay, you will have a hard time with McCovey and Frank Robinson, I've been after this set for 4 years so good luck.

Still looking for a card that I am not sure even exists.

I have seen plenty Andre Thornton auto's from this set but none with the "Thunder" inscription.
Now, his base auto has the "Thunder" inscription, in fact I have one, but not the Nickname Greats version.
I have yet to lay my eyes on one.
If it exists, where in the blue hell is it?

If you find one...see if they have another, lol. Been looking for that one and the steve trout (no rainbow) for years. Also need the mccovey Then I'll have the set.

Good luck, john

If you find one...see if they have another, lol. Been looking for that one and the steve trout (no rainbow) for years. Also need the mccovey Then I'll have the set.

Good luck, john

Thanks John-

I have only seen one Steve Trout without the inscription and I have it. I paid $8.00 for it.
The McCovey took me forever but I finally was able to land one at a reasonable price. I had an offer of $300 turned down last year.
I was then fortunate enough a couple of weeks later to land one for $100 dlvd via BO option. I couldn't PP the seller fast enough.

Good luck with your set as well!

Keith