HUNDREDS of Autographs for Sale! Set and Team Collector's COME ON IN!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawaiian BamBam

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I am looking to thin down my TTM/IP collection of almost 40 YEARS!!

Please visit my link below and it will take you to my bucket page where I have scans of all my autographs sorted by teams for your convenience!

https://picasaweb.google.com/102892181139379137478/IPTTMAutographsFSFT

Please take a look as I have tons of harder to get and tough signers and also guys that no longer sign TTM as they have long since retired or left the game.

I will also consider trading. However, I am ONLY looking for Dodgers certified autos I need, or Dodgers TTM/IP autos I need on items I do not have. This is a last resort though as I prefer to sell right now.(plus I only need about 100 or so more dodger autographs for my collection, so I have 95% of the dodgers I need, but you might just have some of the few dodger autographs i need!)

I have been collecting IP/TTM Autographs for almost 40 years, but now is the time to start selling off my collection because I have recently decided to retire from IP/TTM autograph collecting. It has been a good ride and fun but now hopefully some of you can enjoy my cards now.

Please let me know what you need/like and we can go from there.

Last edited:
i have pulled all my extra diamond king autos for you, also which non signed dk cards were you interested in as well? let me know and ill send you a list of what i have, thanks.

i have pulled all my extra diamond king autos for you, also which non signed dk cards were you interested in as well? let me know and ill send you a list of what i have, thanks.

Well for unsigned probably a 1985 Doug Decinces (I need an extra to send him) and if you have enough extras to make a complete 1986 set. Also all the extra signed ones you have with prices. Thanks.

P.S. Also wondering if you have an extra 1984 checklist?

will work on that list. i have some signed ones for you and i also have most of the unsigned ones you need as well including i believe a checklist from 1984. i have almost all unsigned diamond kings cards from 1982-1992

Interested in the following
89 Topps Weiss
96? Topps Washburn RC
Topps Total J.J. Hardy
84 Topps Traded Alvin Davis
91 Topps Dan Wilson
74 Topps Gail Hopkins

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs