2011 Topps Triple Threads Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zlw1

HOF
5.00 star(s)
My first and last box of triple threads I buy this year..
This was my first box of triple threads I had opened.

I'll let the pictures do the talking.
First Pack
001-12.jpg
003-4.jpg

Second Pack
002-6.jpg

004-3.jpg

(Carlton Fisk, Johnny Bench, Joe Mauer, Buster Posey, Brian McCann Carlos Santana Platinum 1/1 1:8043 Packs!!!)

I took a video of myself opening the product, and I get chills opening the 2nd pack every-time. haha.. Needless to say, a great way to start off my Monday and this week!

Thanks for looking.
Zac

Base-
Joe Dimaggio /1500
Josh Johnson /1500
Frank Robinson /1500
Paul Molitor /1500
Mickey Mantle /1500
C.C. Sabathia /1500
Christy Mathewson /625
Mike Schmidt /625
Monte Irvin /625
Adrian Gonzalez /249

Last edited:
Nice Pull Zac!

Kind of surprising that in a product like this the Fisk AU is on a different type of sticker, eh?

Nice Pull Zac!

Kind of surprising that in a product like this the Fisk AU is on a different type of sticker, eh?

They have done that with a few of the unity single relic autographs as well I've noticed as well. Really, I don't mind. It's the best card I've pulled since the Ichiro Quad Patch Relic from 2006 Sweet Spot Update..

beautiful card but it just jumps right out at me - fisk is pictured as a red sox and it's a white sox patch. i HATE a player pictured with one team and the swatch is from a different team. just my hangup i guess.

congrats on the major book pull. they only made six books with six players auto. and you pulled a 1 of 1 and so did i on my break pretty cool were both on the bench. ;]

Thank You! Thank You!
I just love opening that card up every now and then to raise my spirits a little bit! :D

Sorry that I didn't pull something twins non crazy 1/1 for you David, I would've loved to have pulled a nice Mauer autograph in place of that vernon wells to swap you for those three cards I needed. But that card with Posey will look awesome with the other higher end posey's I have.
If I had the money, I'd go after the other 5, including the one you have DDogg to get all 6.. but after looking at the CL, I'd be coughing up probably $2500, especially when names like Koufax, Musial, Aaron, Pujols, etc pop up on every card except the rookies booklet and the Cubbies booklet.