Review 2011 Heritage Minor League Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2011 Heritage Minor League Baseball

24 packs - 6 cards per pack
2 Autos and 1 relic card per box

I received the following:

198 unique cards of the 200 base set and 6 SP's (high numbers)

img060.jpg

The 1962 design is good but the photography leaves something to be desired. I don't really know how to describe the difference except to say that it looks nearly like photo and art card combined on many of the photos. I do like the minor league aspect of a card set. Many of us that collect cards always want one up on the rookie card. This issue is a great issue for the auto collector - the cards will lend themselves to in person autos very easily....

Inserts

Red / Yellow / Cyan

img061.jpg

Not really sure what to say about these inserts/parallels - I believe this is a personal preference thing and it ain't my personal preference.... They are numbered - ON THE REVERSE - as they should be - excellent - #ed to 620.
I received 7 of these parallels.

Black Bordered Parallel

John Lamb #ed to 62

img062.jpg

Game Used

img063.jpg

Dimaster Delgado

Autos

img064.jpg

Luke Jackson #ed to 200
Jordan Henry #ed to 861

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Heritage Minor League Baseball is a good set for the set collector... One can get 98-99% of a set in the hobby box :) :) For the player collector, there are at least 4 parallels to chase for each player - black bordered, red, yellow, and cyan.

Autos are sticker autos and the cards are designed for the stickers.

Overall grade B+ the photography and parallels leave something to be desired.

Buy several boxes and send the Bryce Harper parallels, inserts, and autos to me!

Duane

I have already put the entire base set together with 2 boxes! I almost have a 2nd set put together (for IP and TTM autos) :) It's a fantastic set!

Thanks for the review Duane. I really like the '62 design, although I can't stand the colored insert-paralells, especially the red, yuck!!! Go back to the drawing board topps!

LMK if you pulled any of these 12 49 110 208 236 243

-Brett

Thanks for the review Duane. I really like the '62 design, although I can't stand the colored insert-paralells, especially the red, yuck!!! Go back to the drawing board topps!

LMK if you pulled any of these 12 49 110 208 236 243

-Brett

I have 3 for you.

12, 49, 110

Duane