delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97 Tsc

Any interest in a 14" x 8 1/2" cardboard foldout promo for the 97 TSC sent to dealers. The back page of the fold out has a Peter Marx photo and talks about the inserts. Also have the Topps letter sent to describe the product.

Letter is mint condition and the foldout is mint other than an impression created from a paperclip.
LMK Thanks
Rick
PS
A pm would work best for a quick response.

i'm looking for the 1997 topps gallery peter max inserts. LMK what you have & need. thanks.

Any interest in a 14" x 8 1/2" cardboard foldout promo for the 97 TSC sent to dealers. The back page of the fold out has a Peter Marx photo and talks about the inserts. Also have the Topps letter sent to describe the product.

Letter is mint condition and the foldout is mint other than an impression created from a paperclip.
LMK Thanks
Rick
PS
A pm would work best for a quick response.

all set on that. thanks for the offer.

not sure , but i think i MAY have asked you this before (perhaps on the old beckett boards a few years ago?) , but are you only looking for the regular peter max inserts or the autos as well ?

not sure , but i think i MAY have asked you this before (perhaps on the old beckett boards a few years ago?) , but are you only looking for the regular peter max inserts or the autos as well ?

no, you haven't offered the auto's to me before. i have interest but am not sure that i have anything sufficient to offer in trade. not interested in purchase. LMK what would be of trade interest. thanks for the response.

no, you haven't offered the auto's to me before. i have interest but am not sure that i have anything sufficient to offer in trade. not interested in purchase. LMK what would be of trade interest. thanks for the response.

hmm...not sure why i never saw your reply last night .....

i only have one (steve young)....not really sure on the accuracy of the price guides on them though ....i know that at one time the set was priced based on the relative values of the players pictured then beckett did an about face and changed them so that all 11 in the set had the same BV ($350) , apparently either in error or based solely on the rarity of the autograph of the artist....i try to check now and then , but they are almost never seen on ebay so it's been vry hard to get a really solid read on their values

honestly , if i do part with it , i'd probably prefer to sell , but (assuming the $350 bv is accurate) i suppose i would be willing to trade for a similar value auto .....if that's not an option , and trading down is possible , i'd probably need to get a little more than bv for it (with a sliding scale based on how many items it would take , ie , 4 items @ 100 ....9 @50....if it came down to lots of lower end stuff i guess it would just depend on exactly how high their priorities are on my need list (tops would be any south carolina gamecock 1/1's and auto i don't already have)