Open two boxes of 2011 Topps Finest!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Most inserts for trade .....however, the Canary superrefractor of Jered Weaver is not for trade!! Thats right....pulled my second Superfractor this year! Only 5 bases cards from a complete set and only have 6 dups..plus inserts. For trade: xrefractor of Zack Greinke, auto redemption of Zach Britton ref, finest orange ref 34/99 Mike Minor, Freshman finest Zach Britton, Jordan Walden auto gold 04/75, base cards: Adam Dunn, Robinson Cano, Micheal Pineda, Eduardo Sanchez, refractors serial 549: Ogando, Ichiro, Brett Wallace, Andrew Cashner, Hanley Ramirez. Best regards, David

Last edited:
David, your on a roll with those supers.. Yet to pull one myself.
I wish I had some twins for you for the Britton's. One of the few brighter moments for the O's this season.
Great Pull on the Weaver.
Zac

David, what would you need for the mike minor card? Please lmk thanks
Scott
Any ruby cards from the 2011 bowman platinum for trade...or 2011 bowman international prospects? ....or if you have the five missing from the finest base: 44, 56, 63, 70, 74...or ref of any current twin players. Best regards, David

Awesome on the Super Refractor!

What do you need for the Mike Minor Orange?

Thanks,
Mike
Thanks Mike! Second in line for the Mike Minor orange ref. Best regards, David

Superrefractor!! Awesome!!
Thanks! Best regards, David

First congrats on your 2nd superfractor

Would you happen to have any variations of these

2011 FINEST
9-HUNTER PENCE 13-PAUL KONERKO 65-DANNY DUFFY RC
Thanks! Nope...sorry. Best regards, David

David, your on a roll with those supers.. Yet to pull one myself.
I wish I had some twins for you for the Britton's. One of the few brighter moments for the O's this season.
Great Pull on the Weaver.
Zac
Thanks Zac! Best regards, David

Haha, me and Murph3 posted at the same time for the same card. What are the odds. Well, I couldn't have lost (by mere seconds) to a better avatar. :)

Nice break David. I checked my dupes and don't have any you need and don't have any more platinum rubies is there anything else you would trade the Britton insert for?
Thanks
Trish

David, what are the base cards you need for your set ? I have about 60 misc base cards. PLMK tom
[email protected]

Nice break David. I checked my dupes and don't have any you need and don't have any more platinum rubies is there anything else you would trade the Britton insert for?
Thanks
Trish
Any emerald or gold from the platinum will do...I can always use it as trading bait! Best regards, David

David, I have Base #44 Stanton and #56 Crawford,#70 Sands RC
have any Finest of A-Rod, Jeter,
any 2010 Topps Update Black /60 or Blue /60
...No parallels of A Rod or Jeter...I do have a lot of autos from the 2011 bowman platinum for trade. Best regards, David

David - plenty of gold and a few emeralds to trade do you have any player preferences?
If you could provide a short list of emerald....6 or 8 I'll one or two of them for the trade. Best regards, David
David, any Yankees, Cardinals Auto's from the set your taking about ? Post what you think is fair. I hope this gets you closer to completing your set . Tom
[email protected]
Thanks Tom! I have only cardinal auto from the bowman platinum...Posting trade. Please confirm it. Best regards, David