retail pack *WOW*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdawg22

Prospect
I went to K-Mart, a vendor has set up a little spot in there. Mostly 80's junk, but sometimes he will have older packs for sale. Found a pack of 2008 UD premier for 2 bucks, so I grabbed it. Pulled a Phil Hughes AUTO /65 I couldnt
believe it! I never pull anything out of those packs! Just wanted to tell somebody!! My girlfriend definitely doesn't care,..lol.

We care! Congrats :D

I went to K-Mart, a vendor has set up a little spot in there. Mostly 80's junk, but sometimes he will have older packs for sale. Found a pack of 2008 UD premier for 2 bucks, so I grabbed it. Pulled a Phil Hughes AUTO /65 I couldnt
believe it! I never pull anything out of those packs! Just wanted to tell somebody!! My girlfriend definitely doesn't care,..lol.

Thanks everyone! Sure feels good! Especially after buying hobby boxes over and over, and getting the same ol guys, same ol autos. was pretty cool!