Last night's LCS case break results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Buddy and I attended a case break at our favorite card shop,Finnigan's Sportscards in Albany,NY and we had a case break of 2009 Topps Unique and 2010 Topps Chrome and I opened 1 box of each. I started with the 2009 Topps Unique and I'm just showing off the hits from worst to best. Here we go:

Hit #1

#89/99 (Yup,this is the worst hit)
scan0002.jpg

Hit #2

#78/99 (Looks like 2008 All-Star patch,any idea from what part of the jersey? Feels almost rubbery)
scan0003.jpg

Hit #3

#1/1 (Not the greatest player but still an awesome pull!)
scan0004-1.jpg

Opened the Topps Chrome box and first few packs yielded Strasburg and Heyward refractors but they had black junk on them so I'm sending them back for replacement. Was kinda nervous into the last 4 packs and I pulled a Lance Zawadski auto and was down to the last pack and this card revealed itself to me:

#491/499
scan0001-7.jpg

Also opened a 2011 Topps Update Jumbo box. Nothing of note from those but I have sorting to do with those being that it's chock full of glittery goodness. Overall a great night and thanks for looking.

Brett

P.S. Forgive me for possible delays on my replies to my Diamond Anniversary thread. Gonna have a busy next few days so I may not be as prompt as I normally am.

Last edited:
Braun is the 2008 NY Yankee AS Game Logo from the Workout Jersey. They had those small print patches on them for yankee stadium's famous bunting.
Didn't know they had those in there! Pretty Cool.

on a side note Brett, if your moving the Chavez, there are two s/c of him here one the Bench that I know of that would love to have that card I'm guessing.. Might want to contact them!