2011 Bowman Chrome box - updated with 2nd box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dp33

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Pretty solid box I think. Obviously disappointed with no color, but could be worse.

autos - Swagerty, Marte
future die-cuts - Harper, Sale, Turner (refractor)
2001 BC throwbacks - Ackley, DeShields
Bowman's Best - Banuelos, Mesoraco
refractors - Jeter, Ichiro, K.Suzuki, Dunn, Hunter,
prospect refractors - Gast (STL)
plus Harper and Lawrie prospect cards

**edit** Not much worth writing about with the second box. Was shorted my auto, and didn't really get any of the big names.

gold refractor #d/50 - Brett Myers
blue refractor #d/150 - Jose Casilla (SF)
future die-cuts - Sano, Sano (refractor), Singleton (fusion refractor)

Have one more to open, so hope it is comparable. If anyone wants to work out some trades (team for team, player for player, etc.), let me know what you're looking for and I'll set it aside for you if I have it. Mainly looking for these:

colored refractor parallels of:
1(Posey), 16(Heyward), 26(Mauer), 27(Morrison), 37(Verlander), 52(Kershaw), 54(Upton), 64(Stanton), 69(Hanson), 90(Weeks), 92(Price),
95(Longoria), 111(Grienke), 121(Young), 125(Lincecum), 128(Gallardo), 131(Cruz), 137(Tulowitzki), 156(Braun)

rookie cards (base and refractor parallels) of:
175(Trout), 177(Chapman), 183(Jennings), 185(Freeman), 188(Rogers), 196(Hosmer), 201(Teheran), 203(Belt), 212(Ackley), 216(Pineda)

prospect cards (base and refractor parallels) of:
BCP115(Bucci), BCP130(Morris), BCP163(Davis), BCP172(Hicks), BCP175(Lawrie), BCP185(Turner), BCP203(Garfield), BCP220(Moore)

2001 Bowman Chrome throwbacks of: 1 thru 25 (except the 2 I got) plus any parallels

Would also consider team trades if you have Brewers to trade.

Thanks - David

Last edited:
I would really like to get any harpers, jeters, verlanders.

i have the teheran RC for ya, i have a box to open too, maybe we can see what we have for each other!

im sure i have some other cards you would like too!

Clint

Hey David,

Wanted to run this by you before i posted it.

Any interest in Lincecum's bowman's best rookie auto

BGS 8.5

Centering 9.5 Corners 8.5
Edges 9.5 Surface 8.5 Autograph-10

seems like it should be a 9, but guess not,lol

lmk, thanks!

Clint

Find me any Tom Koehlers? BCP129.

I did not (in my first box, at least).

Hey David,

Wanted to run this by you before i posted it.

Any interest in Lincecum's bowman's best rookie auto

BGS 8.5

Centering 9.5 Corners 8.5
Edges 9.5 Surface 8.5 Autograph-10

seems like it should be a 9, but guess not,lol

lmk, thanks!

Clint

Seems like a 9 to me too... I could use it, but not sure what I'd have to trade for it in return. Will keep the other Bowman Chromes you were looking for to the side for you as well - let me know if you find anything else off my list. Thanks! David

Beat the odds with two autos! Won't get my boxes until next monday : ( .....Best regards, David PS for some strange reason....my hobby store has gotten the shaft on the last two products....finest was mailed a week after everyone else and now bowman chrome being delayed.....