2011 Bowman Chrome blaster break & question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SteelCityRabbit

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am not a Bowman collector, but with the BryceHype, picked up a blaster today at Wallyworld.

2 autos:
Alex Bregman XFractor ***/299 18U-2
Trey McNutt BCP180

Purple Refrac:
Dakota Watts ***/799

Diecuts:
Manny Machado #2
Stetson Allie refractor #8

Bowman's Best:
Joe Benson #BBP72

Plus a lot of base cards.

Question please, is it common to hit 2 autos in a retail blaster? I buy a lot of other products' blasters and rarely hit a G/U'ed, not to mention an auto.

Also, I take it they are not marking the refractor cards either.

Thanks for any feedback

Yes it is uncommon to hit 2 autos in 1 blaster but sometimes people do get lucky & hit 1. Topps Chrome is not labeling the refractors either so since they are basically the same company they probably aren't in the BC either. Hopes this helps & congrats on the hits!!

Congrats on the 2 autos! Did you happen to hit any of these numbers:
16 (Heyward), 118 (Minor), 184 (Beachy), 185 (Freeman), 201 (Teheran).

Thanks,
Mike

Is the McNutt available for trade?? If so, I am interested.

I've hit 3 autos in 5 blasters this year. I've seen a lot of other people pulling autos at a much higher rate than you normally see in retail boxes...Might grab a couple more at lunch today.

Shoot I've bought 4 blasters and 3 rac packs and didn't pull one autok

bought 3 more blasters at Target, and pulled one more auto, a gold one /50 :)
So, I've got 4 autos in 8 blasters total. Maybe I should stop...Of course, if that gold were only a Harper! It was Nathan Eovaldi of the Dodgers...Probably putting it on eBay to see what I can get for it.

Quite rare to get two autos in one blaster, were they in the same pack?

As far as trading, I am not in the position to do trading these days. I am just not online often. I am still collecting and hopefully someday get back to trading. The two autos are on the Bay, my username is the same as it is here.