New Feature * PERSONAL PAGE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
Starting today members now have their very own little place on The Bench.

You can express whatever you want on it, be it a wantlist/tradelist. Treat it as a blog. It's in your hands!!!! Just keep in mind it must comply with the sites rules. No profanity or inappropriate images or you will lose your privileges.

This feature is open to all HOF members.

To view members pages

Nav bar -> User Pages

To start your page

Usercp -> Settings -> Created/Edit User Page

If anyone encounters a bug, please report it via the help desk.

UPDATE
You can go ahead and create your page. The link in the nav bar only shows the top 20 pages by pageview. My intention is to add a direct link in your profile (box to the left that has your join date, location etc.)

User Pages are working, and database will not need to be deleted again. So you can input whatever you wish.

And as I said above, It's now open to anyone that is beyond a "newbie avatar"

UPDATE #2
Links to user pages have been added to a members profile.

champs96ws

and in posts

champs96ws

Only issue is that both show up even if the members doesn't have a page and I need to create a new button as I'm using the www button and now some people will show 2 like mine is.

Anyone good with photoshop :)

Thanks and enjoy.
Peter

Last edited:
Amazing! If you are active in this hobby, and aren't a member of The Bench, you NEED to be! There is not another site out there like this one!

Thanks
Craig

Nice addition champs!

Everyone please remember that information/text within the user pages needs to follow th base rules of The Bench as far as Staying family friendly and all ages appropriate.

However this is an area of The Bench where you would be allowed to use sports related banners, which we do not allow you to use in your signature ( see champs96ws user page for example)

Not seeing it on my "Settings" in my Nav bar. I logged off, and it still looks like it did yesterday.

Not seeing it on my "Settings" in my Nav bar. I logged off, and it still looks like it did yesterday.

Same here. Only see the "User Pages" link on the nav bar, but no edit link in the User CP settings.

Thanks for the new addition!

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this guys. I find it very useful to create a list of my non-autograph cards for trade. Should I be able to see my own page when I go to "User Pages" ? I just created my page but I don't see my name on the list when I go to User Pages. Just want to make sure that other people can see it. Thanks.

Luis

MODS:
Are you able to see your own page when you go to "User Pages"?

I created my page earlier today, but don't see it when I go to User Pages.

Is there a certain amount of time it takes for the server to see your page? I looked and don't see yours. As a point of reference, I just created a user page now, so we will see how long it takes until mine shows up as well. I would suppose if it doesn't show within 24 hours a help desk ticket should be opened. Thanks for adding this feature to the site!
Scott

Is there a certain amount of time it takes for the server to see your page? I looked and don't see yours. As a point of reference, I just created a user page now, so we will see how long it takes until mine shows up as well. I would suppose if it doesn't show within 24 hours a help desk ticket should be opened. Thanks for adding this feature to the site!
Scott

Mine isn't showing up either, perhaps it's going through and indexing processes.

Thanks for your input. I'm in no rush to see it, but want to make sure I haven't done anything wrong while trying to publish it.