1 Hobby box 2011 Bowman Chrome.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dunndeal

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Got my chrome fix for the year. Not to bad of a box. I'll be trading everything except for the auto unless you have a NICE card for my 2011 Lineage 1975 relics. Thanks.....Dan
Die cuts-
#5 Grant Green
#12 Jonathan Singleton

2001 Reprints-
BCT6 Wil Myers
BCT17 Grant Green

Bowman's Best-
#BBP51 Bryce Harper (Traded)
#BBO57 Devin Mesoraco

Base refractors-
#84 Starlin Castro**PENDING**
#94 Austin Jackson
#163 Bobby Abreu

Green RC logo refractors-
#198 Cory Luebke
#205 Danny Espinosa

Die cut refractor-
#4 Delino DeShields Jr. (Traded)
This one may be a super fractor as it has what looks to be little circles around the card. #5 Grant Green (Must be a Green box)

Rookie refractor and the only one numbered-BCP194 Tyler Skaggs~032/500.

Gold rookie refractor #BCP168 Brandon Guyer~31/50.**PENDING**

Auto-Matt Moore on card #BCP220.**GONE**

Last edited:
Check the back of the possible superfractor....should be a 1/1 on the back side. Nice break! Best regards, David PS the atomic die cuts cards have little circles.

Last edited:
David K.....Thank you. I think its the Atomic die cut as there are no serial numbers on the card. Thanks again.....Dan

Nice break. The Castro intrigues me, but the only 2011 Lineage '75 Mini retros I have are regular Minis.

Scott....The Moore is already gone. Gonna update now. Sorry and thanks for your interest Scott....Dan

tim815...I can get you scan if you want. Just make a offer with the regular minis. I can always use them for trade bait. Thanks.....Dan

The only two I have are (ironically?) Adam Dunn and Carlos Zambrano. I'd send them for it if interested.

sadly, no. if anythings shows up, I'll let ya know. Not much cool in Reds stuff.

But I an turning into a Bengals fan.