Quite the 2011 Bowman Chrome Blaster...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBMAN101

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Just broke a $20 Blaster from Meijer...pretty sure I killed the odds on this one...

pulled the following inserts...

Andrew McCutchen - REFRACTOR
Ichiro - 2001 Bowman Chrome Reprint
Miguel Sano - Diecut
Anthony Ranaudo - Diecut Bubble Refractor
Delino DeShields Jr. - Bowmans Best

and the big one......

Dustin Ackley - RED Refractor #ed 5/5

Have not been keeping up much with the young guys lately, but the same card recently sold for about $180 over on the bay!

All are available. Wouldn't mind quickly moving the Ackley, otherwise will prolly put it on ebay.

Thanks for the read! Pretty exciting for my first break in a loooooong time!

-JB-

Just broke a $20 Blaster from Meijer...pretty sure I killed the odds on this one...

pulled the following inserts...

Andrew McCutchen - REFRACTOR
Ichiro - 2001 Bowman Chrome Reprint
Miguel Sano - Diecut
Anthony Ranaudo - Diecut Bubble Refractor
Delino DeShields Jr. - Bowmans Best

and the big one......

Dustin Ackley - RED Refractor #ed 5/5

Have not been keeping up much with the young guys lately, but the same card recently sold for about $180 over on the bay!

All are available. Wouldn't mind quickly moving the Ackley, otherwise will prolly put it on ebay.

Thanks for the read! Pretty exciting for my first break in a loooooong time!

-JB-
I would be interested in the ackley... are you just selling? I could trade some nice things for it..

LMK

Josh

Thanks for the replies all!

Josh - While I'd prefer to sell, I'm never opposed to listening to trade offers. Do you have a tradelist that I can take a look at?

-John-