Review 2011 Topps Finest M L B

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2011 Topps Finest M L B

2 mini boxes - 6 packs - 5 cards per pack
'An on card rookie auto or a dual relic auto'd rookie card in each mini box'

I received the following:

50 unique base cards - no duplicates... :D

img110.jpg

Finest is again a premium issue with a mirror finish and an HD photo on the front. The front has a little different design from the previous years. The player's name is easily read as well as the team name. The reverse is a simple design with personal stats and one line of pro/minor league stats and a Finest Moment of their playing career.

Inserts

Refractors

img111.jpg

Halladay
Lee
Greinke
all #ed to 549

Green Refractors

img112.jpg

Ramirez
Arencibia
#ed to 199

X-fractor #ed to 249

Teheran

Finest Moment
Finest Foundation

img113.jpg

Finest Moment - Wright
Finest Foundation - Halladay

Auto / Auto'd Dual Relic

img114.jpg

Randall Delgado #ed to 25
Hector Noesi #ed to 499

Topps Finest MLB is a good issue for the set builder - the base set is only 100 cards and one receives about 50 base cards in the 2 mini boxes. Theoretically, if one received the 'right' mini boxes, one could have a base set or near base set with only 2 master boxes. For the master set builder, most of the subsets should be within reach - maybe not the red - #ed to just 25, but the green subset should be doable.

The player collector should also be happy with the issue - regular, refractor, x-fractors, green, red, and 1/1 parallels are available.

The autos are a combination of sticker and on card autos.

I usually get on Topps case for numbering the cards on the front - these are numbered on the reverse -- THANK YOU!!!

Overall grade A good looking issue.

Go buy several mini boxes and send the Rays to me!!

Duane