Review Topps Gridiron Legends - N F L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Topps Gridiron Legends - N F L​

18 packs - 8 cards per pack
4 Hits in every box - relics and/or auto's

I received the following:

112 unique base cards -- :)

img104.jpg

Gridiron Legends is printed on stiff white stock with a glossy front and silver foil imprinting on the front. The player is on a white back ground in an action photo. The reverse has player personal and pro stats along with a "Legend in the Making'...

This issue has rookies, veterans and retired players in the set. Former player such as Sayers, Rice, Dorsett, Campbell, Plunkett, Starr, Monk, J. Brown, E. Smith to list a few.

Inserts

Most, if not all, packs contained a thick parallel card. - I received 15 different cards.

img105.jpg

Gridiron Legacies
Aspiring Legacies
Legendary Combos

Gridiron - Montana, Aikman, Marino, Smith, Elway
Aspiring - Todman, Powell, Carter
Combos -Campbell/Johnson, Garrard/Gabbert

img107.jpg

#ed Parallel's

img106.jpg

Smith #ed to 299
Johnson #ed to 150
Colston #ed to 50

Relics

img108.jpg

Favre, Thomas, Murray

Auto

img109.jpg

Mike Puncey (Gator and Lakeland native)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Legends Football is a great set for the beginning collector - it shows the rich history of the league with some of the greatest football players ever to put on the pads. The player collector should not be disappointed with the options - thick parallel, and several numbered parallels to chase.

The box buyer should be relatively happy with the number of base cards received - and a little disappointed with the number of inserts (especially if they are buying the box for insert resale!)

The relics are well done and look good. The Farve piece is numbered to 150 and is well designed.

The auto is a sticker auto.... enough said.

Overall grade A- inserts are numbered on the front of the card!!

Go buy several boxes and send the Tebow cards to me!

Duane

Nice break and review. Disappointed that I didn't see any Eagles legends.

If you pulled any of the following, let me know what I can get you for them.

83 Vick
94 D. Jackson
103 L. McCoy
104 D. Lewis

Thanks.

Well, no WONDER they win so much, what with two identical centers and all that. :)

hey Chris
One played center and the other played guard at Gatorland and they both become centers in the NFL one for the STEELERS the other for the DOLPHINS

Hey Duane
if you have any Steelers in that batch let me know and maybe I can find something or you in return
Thanks
Tom

hey Chris
One played center and the other played guard at Gatorland and they both become centers in the NFL one for the STEELERS the other for the DOLPHINS

Hey Duane
if you have any Steelers in that batch let me know and maybe I can find something or you in return
Thanks
Tom

Found 6 for you...
couple of no names - Harris and Bradshaw... :D
Coming at you.

Duane

Found 6 for you...
couple of no names - Harris and Bradshaw... :D
Coming at you.

Duane

Hey Duane
I thought you were going to say the Steel Curtain
Thank you very much
If i come a croos a Tebow at the big show in Boston this weekend I will try and get you one
Later
Tom

Thanks for the review Duane. I like the design of this card. Why does every Mike Pouncey card have him pictured in his combine outfit??? Did you see his topps rookie card? Goofiest looking pose on a card that I have ever seen. Would like the Thomas jersey if you don't want it. Pull any of these base?

74 98 100 Marino

-Brett

imagesCAX6GRAO.jpg

Last edited: