Review 2011 Topps Chrome N F L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2011 Topps Chrome N F L

24 packs / 4 cards per pack
One Chrome Rookie Auto'd Card per box!

I received the following:

75 unique base cards

img098.jpg

Topps Chrome lives up to it's name - bright mirror finish - the cards have a mirror frame to the action picture on the front. The pic is a HD action shot and the ones that I received, look very good. The reverse has personal and pro stats along with a synopsis of a highlight of the player's career. The numbering of the set is excellent and the refractors are clearly marked.

Inserts

8 Refractors

3-26-47-72-87-130-147-158

img099.jpg

BCR

3 - Newton
10 - Baldwin

Finest Freshmen
Rookie Recognition

img100.jpg

Freshman - Cobb, Gates, Leshoure, Rudolph
Rookie - Dalton, R. Williams

Blue Refractor and Die Cut

img101.jpg

Delone Carter #ed to 199
Superlative Die Cut - K. Hunter

XFractor and Black Refractor

img102.jpg

Black - Rodgers #ed to 299
Xfractor - Cooley #ed to 139

Auto

img103.jpg

Jerrel Jernigan

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Topps Chrome - this issue is a sharp looking issue. The photography continues to be excellent and the design of the cards is consistent with issues of the past. The chrome frame around the action shots really sets the card apart.

The set collector should be relatively pleased with what is received in a hobby box. The player collector will be trading for the various parallels - blue, black, xfractors, refractors, etc... The numbering of the parallels is exactly where it should be - on the reverse of the card!! Thank you!!

I really like the x-fractor - the design behind the player looks fantastic!!

The auto I received bothers me just a bit... no where does it say 'autograph' and I realize that Topps stopped putting stickers of authentication on cards, but this card looks to be a regular card that has been auto'd. ( I just read the mirco type on the card - and it states that Topps watches these fellers auto each card - it's in mice type and next to impossible to read.) Don't get me wrong, it is on the card - THANK YOU - in blue Sharpee and looks great.

Overall grade A

Go buy several boxes and send the Tebows to me - parallels and all....

Duane

Another nice break and review.

If you pulled any of the following, please let me know what I can get you for them:
64 L. McCoy
70 Vick
78 D. Jackson
168 D. Lewis

Thanks.