Have your favorite sports player burned into wood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CARDMAN2011

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Get a 8 x 10 for $15.00 DLVD (one subject ) To the first person to respond or PM

Have a wood burning done of your favorite player , Just tell me who you want and pick a size of wood burning that you want and I will have it delivered to you within 3-4 weeks (I have to make it) . I can also do other people (Family members), animals or your favorite pet (must send photos). All artwork is in Raw form (no frame) Size and price charts below:

Shipping Discounts on multiple orders.

WOOD BURNING SIZES AND PRICE: (Prices below are for one subject only, additional subjects $5.00 each 8 x 10 - 1 subject only no matter what)

8 X 10 - $25.00 + shipping - $4.00
9 X 12 - $30.00 + shipping - $5.00
12 X 12 -$40.00 + shipping - $7.00
11 X 14 - $50.00 + shipping - $8.00
16 x 20 - $100.00 + shipping - $10.00

Background - $5.00 Any size wood burning

Payment method - Paypal (goods only, NO GIFTS) , Well concealed cash, Money Order

Below is a link to some of my work i have done , wood burnings, pencil drawings, colored pencil drawings and Ink drawings , Added examples of baseball players , Barry Larkin and Mickey Mantle.

http://oldcards.weebly.com/wood-burning--drawing-page.html

I can also do larger sizes if you want , we will talk the price over .

Please post here or send me a PM ,or email me at : [email protected] Thanks

Richard .

Last edited:
I'm sure the work is great, but it might be tough for people to shell out for something site unseen. I would love to see your wood working myself, I have a few players in mind.

Guys i can tell you, i got one of Barry Larkin and i have to say it looks identical to him, the work he does is simply amazing. I have already ordered a couple more (Votto and Mantle) and plan on doing more in the future.

Meliah, mine appears to be 1/4" thick wood and it looks great. I will try to get the pic from my cell phone uploaded on here.

Dennis

I would be very interested in an 8x10 of Chipper Jones but I really need to see the work(wood burn)...edit...seen the pics...please pm when you can

Any possible way to get a smaller size like a 5x7? I would like to get one of my old grandparent's photos done, but don't need the 8x10 size.

Thanks for all the responses and complements , Anyone else want anything?

Last edited: