Is selling hobby hoxes permitted?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

basezloaded

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Just want to make sure and check with the mods before making a list. Closing out a large number of mostly 2005-2009 hobby wax and wanted to offer here before getting hit with the 20% eBay/PayPal combo fees.

Prices offered will be at or below the current eBay listing and shipping will be free.

Thanks.

Dan Parks
GS&G
eBay id: basezloaded

Wax

Thanks for the responses, guys. I haven't heard any negatives from the mods after two hours of the original post, so I'll create a new thread momentarily - baseball to start and other sports to follow. This will not be a continual thing, I am only closing out older product to make room for more 2011 items. Most will (some already have) hit eBay, but I figured I'd offer some here to save me a few $$ in fees.

If the boxes are sealed there is no problem selling them here.

Does that mean if it were something like a box of 85 Topps, since individual boxes were not sealed, it couldn't be sold here ?

Does that mean if it were something like a box of 85 Topps, since individual boxes were not sealed, it couldn't be sold here ?

Yes, especially those older boxes. The reason being is that it's way too easy for someone to search the packs and reseal them after taking out the bigger hits.